The 10 Gayest Christmas Gifts
Still searching for that last minute gift idea for your heterosexual cousin Jimbo from Nebraska? Since "gay" is so in in 2003, we're sure that he'll be in convulsions of joy when he opens one of these, or even receives one as a stocking stuffer. When he heads back to Lincoln he'll be proud (get it?) to head back in style and show off your gift to all of his football buddies. There are only a few shopping days left, so make sure to pick up one of these "10 gayest gifts" and score a touchdown on Christmas morning:
1. Fierce cologne, the new sexy, sizzling, completely irresistible new men's scent from Abercrombie & Fitch.
2. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy 2004 Calendar (lunchbox coming soon).
3. A "Str8" trick from Craigslist.com. He'll never know.
4. A convertible Volkswagen Beetle, in tangerine.
5. Tout Beau Men's Make-up from Jean-Paul Gaultier. Nebraska has long winters.
6. Receiving Department Tee.
7. Elijah Wood as Frodo in Goblin Armor 6" Action Figure.
8. Pink champagne brunch at the French Market Restaurant in West Hollywood. Hooter's what?
9. A year's supply of Nad's for Men.
10. A vintage Nagel print. The 80's are so back.
Any other ideas? Please leave in comments below.