Film and TV

BigGayDeal.com

The NKOTB

Ryan_carnes_1If you saw the preview for next week's episode of Desperate Housewives, you caught a glimpse of the new Solis gardener, played by Ryan Carnes, whom you may have seen in Q. Allan Brocka's 2004 film Eating Out. Is that the last we've seen of Jesse Metcalfe? I hope not.

But as far as Carnes' role in the show goes, the producers may have more in store for him than tending bush on Wisteria Lane. Rumor has it he's the one discovered kissing Andrew van de Kamp in an upcoming episode.

Comments

1. I am glued to this show Sunday nights! The twists and turns don't seem to end and the I love the writing.

Posted by: gabe | Feb 14, 2005 4:39:12 PM

2. He's cute. =) Would love to see a kiss between him and some guy on DH but sadly not with that jackass of a son Andrew.

Posted by: Vaughn | Feb 14, 2005 6:36:16 PM

3. GUH. He's real cute in a non-threatening way. He might actually be able to make me want to watch that craptastic schlock-fest of a TV show. Fuck the son- can we get him to hook up with the hunky undercover investigator (whatshisname)?

Posted by: Chris | Feb 14, 2005 7:50:15 PM

4. Ryan's a really nice guy. He used to be a trainer at my gym. Very friendly and smart.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 14, 2005 8:16:14 PM

5. He's also been playing Lucas Jones on General Hospital for about a year. Yum.

Posted by: sam | Feb 14, 2005 9:49:23 PM

6. Byr I hear that Andrew will be sent off to boarding/military school in a few episodes, so I'm a biut disappointed over the soon-to-lack lack of boy-on-boy action.

Posted by: Glenn | Feb 15, 2005 6:27:32 AM

7. Sorry about that. I'ma better speller than what is reprecxented above. Anyway, the news is that Andrew will be shipped off in a couple episodes following the outing as well as an incidenr with smoking. I think. Anyway, this is disappointing since this will stop all the boy-on-boy action started in the pool. Well, that is, unless Ryan Carnes and Jesse Metcalfe start frenching each other...mmmm.

Posted by: Glenn | Feb 15, 2005 6:32:27 AM

8. RYAN IS CERTAINLY A HOT GUY,BUT PLEASE,WITH ANDREW VAN DE KAMP,NO,SURELY HE WILL SHOW JOHN THE HOT GARDENER WHAT HE IS MISSING PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM AND REALLY SHOW HIM HOW TO BE AN UP HILL GARDENER!!!!

Posted by: RICHARD | Feb 15, 2005 4:04:11 PM

9. Ryan is so sexy. Im gay, and i love his bod!! his so hot, sexy, i wanna meet him and have sex with him!! his so HOT

Posted by: Bob | Aug 5, 2006 7:22:00 AM

10. Also, those in military cannot file through this method while in service.

Posted by: dui lawyer mesa az | May 24, 2011 11:39:28 AM