Elsewhere

« Go Gaytors | Main | »

09/22/2005

road.jpg For all Lost fans trying to figure out what Walt was whispering in the woods last night, he was saying it backwards: "Don't press the button! No, button's bad." Now, figure out what the hell that means.

road.jpg Blog fourfour begins its coverage of America's Next Top Model with a rolling crying count of the first episode's tearful moments: "I'm legitimately interested in how many instances of crying bitches we can rack up by the cycle's end." (via cityrag)

road.jpg Move over, Barbie. Human Ken doll crafted from over 30 surgeries costing nearly a quarter million dollars.

Comments

1. Uh, wow. That Human Ken Doll guy is LAME. $250,000 for that ugly face? Hate to be so shallow, but what a waste of money!

Posted by: Matt F. | Sep 22, 2005 2:55:51 PM

2. SCARY... that's what it is.. SCARY.

Obsession with vanity, and I do mean obsession here, not just looking at mirrors to make sure your hair is straight.

He could have done something much more substantial with that money.

It's just scary.

Posted by: Darren | Sep 22, 2005 3:01:08 PM

3. He looks awful, but I'd really like to see a before picture.

Posted by: Michael | Sep 22, 2005 3:24:13 PM

4. OK, enough with the Ken-doll guy, and back to LOST - I think Walt's whispered button warning refers to the button on the retro computer console in the geodome room. Y'know, the one with the ominous blinking green cursor. Oooo.

Posted by: Kurt | Sep 22, 2005 5:00:56 PM

5. I feel like I've seen that guy around LA - maybe the gym or something. I think the cash would have been much better spent on therapy.....

Posted by: Jefferson | Sep 22, 2005 5:10:46 PM

6. Kurt, I think it's the computer too but who knows.. Do you think that was that walt's ghost?

I thought it was a great opener and am psyched for another season!

Posted by: Tiki | Sep 22, 2005 5:52:08 PM

7. I saw this guy on the Discovery Health Channel. Scareeeee!

Posted by: Kenneth | Sep 23, 2005 12:54:30 AM

8. Who's that greedy f*ck of a plastic surgeon, with the morals of a toenail, busily injecting botox into the ruined face of this Body Dysmorphic Disorder sufferer? Ethics, anyone?

Posted by: JOE | Sep 23, 2005 2:22:48 AM