Chad W. and Nick Lachey: The Pin-up Boys

Chadw

Remember the scene stealer from the Mischa Barton BeBe ad I posted about earlier this week? Trent over at Pink is the New Blog did some investigating and found out his name is Chad W. from Major Models. It looks as though Chad is not like a lot of male models who won’t dare pose for the cover of a gay magazine. Here he is on the cover of the UK’s ReFresh and France’s Tetu. More at Pink.

And speaking of models who look like they should be on the cover of a gay magazine, take a look at Nick Lachey’s latest photoshoot for Wenner Media. The top shot is from Rolling Stone.

Nick_lachey_shirtless_1

When I saw this issue of Us at the supermarket I had to do a double-take to make sure they weren’t selling Unzipped at the register.

Nick_lachey_us

Comments

1. Barton says

The shot of Nick on US magazine is a bit strange. I’ve never seen so much man cleavage on a national magazine cover before. In fact, I’ve not seen this much man cleavage on any cover before. Not sure it’s very attractive. Maybe he’s trying to show his ex that she isn’t the only one sporting some serious boobage?

2. says

Why must the tabloids whiten the whites of eyeballs so much? They make people look absolutely alien. (Compare his eyes in both pictures. The “Rolling Stone” shot at least looks somewhat normal.)

3. Jonathon says

He’d marry Jessica again? EWWWWWWWWWWW!! That talentless skanky scarecrow? COME ON, NICK!! You could have pretty much any woman (or man for that matter) that you wanted. Why go back for a second helping of that crap?

4. erik says

nick has one pose in his repertoire: fold arms to 1) hide paunch, 2) create the appearance of pecs, and 3) create the illusion of bi/triceps by placing hand under arm. sad.

5. Rad says

CanNOT stand that skank, Jessica Simpson, and she sunk lower on my list when she sang TO Dubya (with adoration) at a fund raiser before the 2004 elections. Fuck her talentless, gassy ass, figuratively.

Nick came up a couple of notches in my book after dumping her.

6. Chad Hanging says

He looks like they just woke him up. Besides his cleavage, his breasts are sagging in the frontal shot. I’ve seen him look hot but here he is not.

7. Chad Hanging says

P.S. You guys are all tired old queens who don’t care about gay-bashing victims because you’re interested in hot gay men.

ah…ah….ahhCHOOOOOOO!

8. Chad Hanging says

P.P.S. Does anybody have any full nudes of Nick or his brother? Thanks in advance.

9. says

Well… I used to love watching him on the newlyweds series as I couldnt believe a woman could be so wet and stupid as to not know where to put rubbish… and his big ole macho hands would come on over an make everything alright….. wooof wooof wooof…. he is virtually unknown in the UK, his ‘boy band’ especially so… but oh man! I would lick n’ slurp n’…ermm.. struggle to find those incredibly tiny nipples of his. Bet he has had anal bleaching done too…..LOL
    Cheers lads :-) Your fellow fan in London, UK

10. J says

Does anyone else think he looks stupid with a shaved chest while simultaneously growing a beard?

How unrealistic! I admit, the whole saved chest thing does nothing for me, but when you have a distinguishable five o’clock shadow and no chest hair, you look like a nancy boy. Or just fucking weird.

11. Chad Hanging says

Yeah I think he looks stupid but not for that reason. Men who never grow hair on their chest have facial hair so it doesn’t look abnormal. I just don’t get why his people would approve such pictures since this is supposed to be the “don’t get mad get even” photo spread.

12. mark says

Nick wants to have a beefcake look to sell his new cd coming out in May.. It’s all for publicty. That’s what I think.

13. shaun says

chad’s so hot, and i’m glad he’s getting work. the tetu spread was so cute. he looked wholesome and cool. he’s only been in one real fashion spread that i know of, and he was kinda lost in all the guys (typical fashion models). looks to me like he toned down a lot for the bebe ad, where he looks so lean.

nick is hot, more for his personality than his looks (which are good too). i really liked newlyweds.

14. blonddy says

Yeah… bad pics this time round, but if Nick takes on the A&F shoot the ‘gals’ will be changing their tune real soon. 😉

15. kyan says

I’ve always thought Nick was hot, but something about these pics just looks odd. Like he’s made of wax or something….

16. armani says

None of you has seen him naked. Well, he does have a good hot body. Hung big & thick, big balls (hairy), a great very firm round ass, and, a hairy wide open hole. When he bends over it opens wide. I’ve seen it. He is hot in bed, i know that for a fact, we’ve been together, and i’m a guy.

17. armani says

Chad, you’re being a Bitch. You’re just jealous because i’ve had him and you haven’t. He is a good fuck.

18. armani says

Chad, i’m no whore or slut. He is very hot & we’ve had fun together. He does have a hot body & he loves to get fucked. All i have to do is reach down to his hole & stroke it, & it opens wide. He likes it hard & deep. He has a great tasting cock & he likes to suck mine. He’s even tasted my cum & likes it. That bitch he was married to has no idea that he likes it with a man. We’ve spent nights together, we’ve done it in bed, the shower, the floor, standing, the couch, the bathroom floor. He gets really turned on & moans like crazy. Nick is really something else in bed. But, then, only a man knows how to please another man. If he goes back to her (g-d fobid), i know i’ll still see him (he loves his man sex).

19. armani says

Mark & Chad, maybe i should have a little party for Nick and invite both of you. Then you can really see what he’s like in person. I’m sure Nick would be willing to cum (i mean come). By the way, Nick doesn’t even wear underwear. That buldge is all natural and, he likes to have his tits sucked and loves you to cum on them. I tell you he is one HOT stud.