Advertising | Fashion Men | Photography | Sportrait | Sports

BigGayDeal.com
« | Main | »

04/04/2006

Sportrait: Italian Footballers

Dgad1

Dolce & Gabbana have wrangled five gorgeous Italian footballers to model their latest underwear in a new campaign: Manuele Blasi, Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo, Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio Cannavaro. If their names alone aren't sexy enough, here they are in all their glory (well, most of it).

Dgad2

And the next question is, which style works for you?

Dgad3

Previously
Sportrait: Roger Federer [tr]
Dolce & Gabbana Do a Nip/Tuck? [tr]

Comments

1. OH MY!Where do I order them...er...the underwear I mean. Thank you Andy ! It's true, once you go Italian you don't go back.

Posted by: chris | Apr 4, 2006 12:47:46 PM

2. You know, if you go to the LDS Welcoming Centre on Temple Square in SLC, you see painted walls depicting the men and women of "Ancient America" and of the Mormon pioneers. They are all depictions of mesomorphic rock-hard sculpted human beings.

If some individuals look at many gay and gay-affirming blogs, the depictions of gay and lesbian women as extremely good-looking and well-built, and of course, well endowed in penile dimension and girth, with huge scrota, often purposely intimidate the gay or lesbian without those attributes...some by nature, and mostly by nurture.

Posted by: Raymond | Apr 4, 2006 1:00:14 PM

3. Mamma mia... that's a spicy meatball...

Posted by: Brian | Apr 4, 2006 1:05:07 PM

4. They're all very handsome men....but for some reason, their bodies all look very similiar...which is rather weird. I think I would appreciate the ads more if it focused on each guy individually. A little body hair would be very nice on a couple of them.

Posted by: Patrick | Apr 4, 2006 1:12:08 PM

5. Delish

Posted by: Donald | Apr 4, 2006 1:14:33 PM

6. Has any brand ever so flagrantly sought a gay audience while blithely refusing to acknowledge same? This is pissing me off.

Posted by: Jacko | Apr 4, 2006 1:24:34 PM

7. If some individuals look at many gay and gay-affirming blogs, the depictions of gay and lesbian women as extremely good-looking and well-built, and of course, well endowed in penile dimension and girth, with huge scrota

They all are where I live. I guess we are lucky here.

Posted by: Donald | Apr 4, 2006 2:15:53 PM

8. Why would someone introduce waxing to Italians? Who's next, the Greeks?? For the love of God, hide the hirsute Russians!!

Posted by: jeff | Apr 4, 2006 2:55:35 PM

9. Donald I'm not sure what you're talking about with the scrota and the penises. Do you mean that the men where you live look like the guys in the picture? And while the models for Dolce and Gabbana are pretty hot, I don't think that the depiction of their genitalia is off-base... their packages look about the same as most of the relatively fit guys at my gym. I'd prefer to see a little body hair though... they're Italians, for God's sake...

Posted by: Brian | Apr 4, 2006 2:58:03 PM

10. I'm buying several new pairs as long as my new underwear comes with at least one of those boys in them.

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Apr 4, 2006 3:07:20 PM

11. Damn! They are hot!!!!

Posted by: Roy | Apr 4, 2006 5:27:45 PM

12. I was commenting on Raymonds posting. They are hot and I do like em smooth. Not that's what I married but......

Posted by: Donald | Apr 4, 2006 5:31:41 PM

13. Andy,

Do you know who photographed the D&G campaign?

thanks.

Posted by: TOKY | Apr 4, 2006 8:34:54 PM

14. Attactive, yes, gorgeous, not.

Posted by: alfredo | Apr 4, 2006 10:03:19 PM

15. This is an ad for clothes? I'm so out of the loop.

Posted by: Chad Hanging | Apr 4, 2006 11:51:33 PM

16. Yeah, for some reason this photo does nothing for me. And I usually go for the Mediterraneans.

Posted by: Kevin | Apr 5, 2006 1:35:41 AM

17. I am italian boy ...
    the italian icona gay is ANTONELLA ELIA www.antonellaelia.com
    ANTONELLA ELIA= MADONNA
    ANTONELLA ELIA= PARIS HILTON
    ANTONELLA ELIA= CHER
    ANTONELLA ELIA = BARBRA STRAISAND

Posted by: SAVERIO | Apr 6, 2006 5:09:46 AM

18. I just wet myself. Can someone please throw me a towel?

Posted by: Damien Tilden | Apr 6, 2006 4:10:23 PM

19. I just love that Zambrotta is the only one wearing briefs in every picture.

Posted by: mcf | Apr 8, 2006 3:13:39 PM

20. Just to point out the hypocrisy of Dolce and Gabbana: Cannavaro, the one with the tattooed arm, is a well-known fascist, and he "heils" supporters with the fascist-nazist "heil hitler" sign. His tattoo actually reads "DUX", which was the title of Mussolini.

Nice job numnuts! I'm sure your shorts sell a lot more. Thousands of gay people killed by a$$holes like Cannavaro would definetly buy them!

Too bad they're dead.

Posted by: iloveusernames | Apr 9, 2006 4:59:40 PM

21. If you go to www.photofiddle.com, you can see the photograph everyday as a painting.

Upload, choose the genre of painting you want. Order. 3 days later, a beautiful artwork on museum-quality stretch canvas is delivered to your door.

It's even more beautiful -- and much bigger than the original photograph.

Posted by: kelley blevins | Apr 27, 2006 6:13:49 PM

22. iloveusernames, i think you're talking about Paolo Di Canio. he's not in the picture, he plays for the Lazio team.

Posted by: ze polop! | May 24, 2006 12:49:11 PM

23. Goodmorning,

I have a quetion and I hope you can help me. Do you have a e-mailadress for me from Dolce & gabanna? I want to get in contact with them about the ad with the Italian Football players.

Dennis

Posted by: Dennis | Jun 8, 2006 5:59:41 AM

24. Where can I pick me up one of those?

Posted by: Sandra | Jun 12, 2006 5:56:01 PM

25. Just 5 minutes is all I need!

Posted by: Jess | Jun 12, 2006 9:10:17 PM