Gay Marriage

BigGayDeal.com

Senator Inhofe Proud His Family Never Had a Gay

Inhofe

Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) pointed to a portrait of his family on the Senate floor yesterday to make an important point:

"As you see here, and I think this is maybe the most important prop we’ll have during the entire debate, my wife and I have been married 47 years. We have 20 kids and grandkids. I’m really proud to say that in the recorded history of our family, we’ve never had a divorce or any kind of a homosexual relationship."

What a charmer. Isn't Bigot Pride Month great?

Comments

1. As they say, perfection comes from hiding your "flaws". It is a shame that people pride themselves on the silliest things.

Posted by: kc | Jun 7, 2006 4:32:27 PM

2. OMG -- that's hilarious!

Posted by: Kenneth | Jun 7, 2006 4:36:47 PM

3. Do you think any of his kids or grandkids would let this "Bigot" know they were gay!?
    I mean seriously....

Posted by: talldarkman | Jun 7, 2006 7:02:28 PM

4. I don't know if you can call it a relationship, but I'm faily certain the third one from the left in the back row sucked me off at that rest stop just outside Oklahoma City.

Posted by: Tony | Jun 7, 2006 8:53:38 PM

5. That was hilarious.

Posted by: jmg | Jun 7, 2006 9:20:50 PM

6. I agree with another person here. I am in Oklahoma and find it just fine to be gay here. Everyone knows and I never have any problems. I have also held hands in public and shared quiet moments with a boyfriend in public. Hell I live in a rural town as well.

The biggots appear to all be in office around here.

Posted by: nativeokie | Jun 7, 2006 10:49:38 PM

7. I agree with another person here. I am in Oklahoma and find it just fine to be gay here. Everyone knows and I never have any problems. I have also held hands in public and shared quiet moments with a boyfriend in public. Hell I live in a rural town as well.

The biggots appear to all be in office around here.

Posted by: nativeokie | Jun 7, 2006 10:50:10 PM

8. I'm sure he doesn't realize it (as if he could anyway), but this is yet another example of heterosexuals flaunting their sexuality. There he is on the floor of the Senate showing photos of what happened after he and his wife had heterosexual sex. And then the results (their kids) hooked up with others and had more heterosexual sex and produced, yep, yet more kids. Flaunting it like hell! And with pictures to prove it.

Posted by: Mark | Jun 9, 2006 3:44:05 PM

9. So... he could have said it this way and it would have had the same meaning: "See this woman here in the picture? That's my wife. I fucked her and she got pregnant and had kids. Then they fucked with other heterosexuals and had more kids. Our family likes to fuck. Otherwise we wouldn't have 20 kids and grandkids. And I brought this picture to show you the results of all that fucking. Isn't it great when heterosexuals fuck? We need to promote that."

Posted by: Mark | Jun 9, 2006 3:51:27 PM

10. One way we could put our gay dollars to work for the cause is to hire a private investigator to find out how many of his relatves are either gay or have had homosexual encounters. I don't care how freaky his family is, somebody had to have done SOMETHING!

Posted by: Chad Hanging | Jun 11, 2006 10:19:21 PM

11. GAYS GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL AND DIE SLOW

Posted by: Erosy | Jun 20, 2006 4:44:17 PM

12. Who's he kdding?? He has a least 3 gays in there.....

Posted by: talldarkman | Jul 19, 2006 12:39:09 AM