Film | Jeremy Piven | Stephen Dorff

Stephen Dorff is a Swinger

Dorff2 Dorff1

Last week, Stephen Dorff said that he's surprised he's not gay considering his predilection for watching women dress: "Since I was a young boy, I always loved watching ladies get ready. I figure I would have been gay or asexual, if I didn't want women the way I do."

Dorff doesn't seem to have masculinity issues, but given his recent run-in with Jeremy Piven it would seem he's not immune to the occasional bout of chest-puffing. After Piven tried to stop Dorff from cutting in line for the bathroom ("No, no, no. You are going to wait in line like the rest of us, you privileged, spoon-fed son of a bitch.") Dorff replied, "You are done, see you in line for my next movie." The two practically pulled their manhood out to measure up against one another.

So what is Dorff's next movie? He could have been referencing the upcoming World Trade Center but he also may have been referring to Shadowboxer, due in July.

"My movie is ghetto, Euro and homo," says Shadowboxer director Lee Daniels in the latest issue of Metrosource. It's Valley of the Dolls meets Scarface. I knew that the African-Americans would freak out for it, and I knew that gay Americans would freak out for it."

Why would gays freak out over it? Daniels reveals that Dorff has plenty to offer in the full-frontal department:

"We got swinging dick from Steven Dorff. Big swinging dick. We had three versions of Steven's penis — semi-erect, fully erect and sort of flaccid. So we went for the semi-erect. The director's cut is going to be off the hook."

Your move, Piven.

Dorff3 Dorff4

(via the cool store and rod 2.0)

More on the Piven vs. Dorff Bathroom Line Smackdown [defamer]

Comments

1. steven's always been a favorite: just look at his manly, thick, dark haired chest which he must have started to grow in junior high; awesome; not surprised he would have a surprise lurking just below; looking forward to seeing his sweaty pits in the new movie. will have to see it with the pocket of my jeans cut off forthe occasion. any thoughts?

Posted by: gary | Jun 19, 2006 12:13:47 PM

2. I love when male actors are not hung up on their sexuality. They bring just that much more power and depth to the roles they portray.

Dorff is very hot! Can't wait for "Shadowboxer" to come out!

Rad

Posted by: Rad | Jun 19, 2006 12:43:10 PM

3. Hmm. Stephen Dorff/Jeremy Piven pissing contest? I'm think that I want home video rights to that.

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 19, 2006 1:02:00 PM

4. i cant wait

Posted by: DexStarG | Jun 19, 2006 1:52:14 PM

5. I used to go to the same gym as dorff and seeing him in person kind of deflates the fantasy - the guy is about 5'4" and weighs about a buck thirty - so even an average-sized dick is likely to pass for "big swingin'" in comparison to the rest of him. luckily, everything looks bigger on camera.

Posted by: mp | Jun 19, 2006 2:57:23 PM

6. Dorff's Big Swinging Dick? BFD. Piven's not only (prolly) hung like a horse, but damn smart and sexy. let's just give the two of 'em a can of whoopass and see who's left up ....

Posted by: resurrect | Jun 19, 2006 8:01:33 PM

7. Thanks MP..I believe you. People don't realize what midgets so many of these stars are...the only thing large they have are egos. Yuck. Can't stand any of them.

Posted by: Jeff In NYC | Jun 19, 2006 10:02:07 PM

8. I thought Dorff was gay or bi---overly friendly with the omnisexual Stipe from REM, living in WeHo, and usually sans girlfriend.

Posted by: Rich | Jun 20, 2006 7:30:54 AM

9. Piven. Dorff. Can of whoopass. Nice.

Posted by: The Puckster | Jun 20, 2006 8:24:41 AM

10. I prefer Skeet Ulrich- I always get these two confused.

Posted by: bmw | Jun 24, 2006 2:49:24 PM

11. I've always though Dorff was a hottie. A capable actor in shitty movies, but hot none the less. I can't fuckin wait to see him naked. As for Piven. He makes my skin crawl. He always plays the same type of guy (so he does it very well). But wait! It's also the same sleazy character we see when he's on a talk show, or hosting an award show. Neither is a real talent, so who realy gives a shit??

Posted by: Denis | Jun 25, 2006 8:29:46 AM

12. I worked with Dorff on a movie years ago. Saw his cock in the bathroom and it was pretty nice soft. However, the guy's an arrogant prick (no pun intended) and a midget. I'll pass thank you.

Posted by: Horace Hossenpepper | Jun 25, 2006 9:49:51 AM

13. Yeah I've heard that about him having an ego and bad attitude. He almost ran me over with his bike once in SoHo, and just kept going. So I guess he and Piven have SMS (short mam syndrome). I just wanna see his cock, and move on with my life lol

Posted by: Denis | Jun 25, 2006 3:29:47 PM

14. I agree with you on Skeet Ulrich, lets see that man swing his..yumm

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jun 25, 2006 5:56:45 PM

15. I'm shocked there on no pics of it online yet lol

Posted by: Denis | Jun 25, 2006 6:12:35 PM

16. A lovely Saturday afternoon in NYC, ca. 1995. My then-boyfriend and I shopping in Charivari 57. Standing in front of the counter waiting to pay, turned around to see Dorff & Stipe, obviuosly on a cosy shopping jaunt too, waiting to do the same. Dorff (who we'd met before through mutual friends) proceeds to chat up my boyf (not for the first time), leaving Stipe and I, red-faced, awkwardly mumbling 'Errr, hi.' 'Nice day, isn't it.'

Posted by: virgothirty | Jun 26, 2006 4:15:52 AM

17. i love, love, love piven's body though. ever since i saw him shirtless on "ellen" when he played spence.

Posted by: jaime | Jul 15, 2006 9:42:30 PM

18. I saw screen shots of Stephens dick in Shadowboxer. HOT!!

Posted by: Dalton | Oct 12, 2006 4:18:26 PM

19. i saw the clip when it was on xtube (now removed) and dorff has a yummy cock- even semi it is huge and at 5'4" or 5'6" or however tall he is, it is still large and pretty

Posted by: TylerDemian | Jun 11, 2007 6:51:21 AM

20. hello buddy how are you dear i read your comment dear i like it dear i learn alot of things from your comment dear i hope everone likes your post dear thanx for this information
    ======================
    Brock Lesner
    =======================
    adult- adult

Posted by: Brock Lesner | May 13, 2009 2:01:14 PM

21. Boring. Another has been small person_ and there are a lot of them in Hollywood.

Posted by: Patrick | Jul 10, 2014 1:59:34 AM