Jake Gyllenhaal | Lance Armstrong | Matthew McConaughey

Jake's Back: More of the BFF Overload

Jake_back

Yes, I know some of you are suffering from 'Jake fatigue' and the deluge of so much celebrity man flesh together at one time, so this will be my last Gyllenhaal-related post...of the week.

Hadn't yet seen this photo of Jake stripping out of his (gulp) spandex bodysuit, so I thought I'd share. Also, PEN15 Club has a theory about why Lance Armstrong has been spending so much time with the hotties lately. One idea they didn't float — Lance is used to getting much more attention this time of year. Perhaps he's suffering from attention withdrawal.

Comments

1. Andy:

Thank you! I love you for this!!!

Posted by: JT | Jul 14, 2006 9:52:33 AM

2. WOOF!

How about a Speedo shot????

Posted by: dc20008 | Jul 14, 2006 10:16:13 AM

3. Jake fatigue? Andy that would be like air, water and food fatigue.

Posted by: Digger | Jul 14, 2006 10:36:56 AM

4. oh lord I hope Jake, Lance, and Matthew all buy a nice house in northwest Austin and live there so I can visit them and, yknow, see how things proceed from there

Posted by: Elliott | Jul 14, 2006 10:51:01 AM

5. Jake Fatigue??? Perish the thought! For my money, there is no such thing as too much Jake. Keep it coming!

Posted by: Sam | Jul 14, 2006 11:16:28 AM

6. O. My. God.

Take it off Jakey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby got back.....

Posted by: Kurt | Jul 14, 2006 11:21:47 AM

7. The only time I've found Jake attractive is when he's wearing the cowboy hat in Brokeback, when he's not, eh...the photo here is pretty hot though.

Posted by: Matt | Jul 14, 2006 11:46:12 AM

8. The scurrilous lie that the gays are suffering from "Jake Fatigue" is a part of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy to deny us our rights. Don't believe the hype.

Posted by: David | Jul 14, 2006 12:50:13 PM

9. Exactly, David. Exactly. I speak on behalf of the "girl" contingent and we are with you 100% on that one.

Posted by: Jennifer | Jul 14, 2006 1:24:01 PM

10. Jake Gyll's penchant for wearing spandex is getting way too creepy for a guy who thinks for himself as straight(yeah right,and Mariah carey's thin!).He's already prowling for a new beard in Natalie Portman.People say that Jake's fascinated by Natalie but are'nt gay men fascinated by bright women like NP.Now,he's hanging out with Lance Armstrong and Mathew Mcconaughey.I could imagine what these three would do in a room:just thinking about it makes me horny.

Posted by: Regina Taylor | Jul 14, 2006 1:24:35 PM

11. again, this is just enforcing the stereotype that gay man can't handle the thought of any man they think is hot being straight. why not do some real reporting on the extremely closeted Lance Bass (really, you couldn't confirm or deny he was dating Reichen?) dating someone who fancies themselves a role model for the gay community. far more interesting than your embarassing, non stop salivating over jake gyllenhall.

Posted by: david | Jul 14, 2006 1:53:07 PM

12. Regina Taylor, your post is exactly the problem. Just because Jake is hanging with Lance and Matthew, wearing biking gear, which is spandex, etc. you make a judgement about his sexuality? Calling Natalie Portman a beard? Whatever his sexuality, he isn't going to sleep with you so you don't have to make an immature joke about it.

Posted by: Wrong | Jul 14, 2006 2:21:45 PM

13. Guys I believe you are missing the point.
    Lets just enjoy the sight of this beautiful creature whether we be girls, gay or straight.
    I'm sure he's appreciative of just how diverse his fans are, I know I would

Posted by: kokodee | Jul 14, 2006 2:29:22 PM

14. Spandex's great virtue is that it comes off.

Posted by: David | Jul 14, 2006 2:32:51 PM

15. David: You have SO exaggerated Andy's reporting on Mr. Gyllenhaal! I know, for a fact, that I can count on one hand the number of days when he hasn't had a posting on Mr. G. “Non-stop” indeed! Sheesh!

Posted by: JT | Jul 14, 2006 3:36:19 PM

16. There are 2 Davids, folks. Actually, there are probably many more than that, but for the purposes of this particular page, one is me (not-anti-Jake) and one who is not me (Who I won't speak for because it's none of my business). Thanks for your time.

Posted by: David | Jul 14, 2006 4:01:29 PM

17. I am not tired of reading about Jake. I wouldn't have known this website if I hadn't searched for JG in Googles. He is still my favorite and current Superman cannot replace him!

Posted by: Tim | Jul 14, 2006 6:52:51 PM

18. Jake, is number one and there is never enough of the pictures and stories...I can only look forward to Zodiac and that is too long a wait, as they say January for this film....so keep the pictures and stories of Jake coming, never enough of Jake......

Posted by: Jerome Shipanik | Jul 14, 2006 8:20:01 PM

19. Andy,

Lance and Matt are both from Texas. Have you given any thought to the possibility they got to know each other in Texas after both became celebrities. (I have no idea how they hooked up with Jake.)

Posted by: Jack | Jul 15, 2006 3:55:51 AM

20. Jeez, that Jake outfit was so hot I could hardly breathe!

Posted by: Squarehippies | Jul 15, 2006 7:50:31 PM

21. I love your Jake posts so don't bother listening to insecure, annoying jerks like David.

Posted by: Brian | Jul 17, 2006 1:02:09 AM

22. We all need to take a ride on a bike or go to the gym and exercise and chill. I'm reading How Not to Look Fat by Danica Lo and she suggests carrying a whip makes a person look thinner. Your pictures of JG are awesome. Thank you.

Posted by: Georgi Wright | Jul 20, 2006 12:17:49 PM

23. I love Jake since "Donnie Darko"....

Posted by: Thierry | Aug 17, 2006 1:38:28 AM