James Blake | Sportrait | Tennis

Sportrait: James Blake

Jamesblake1

As New York temperatures soar, via Queerty come these shots of tennis phenom James Blake getting down to business in an endorsement deal with Evian water. Blake has shot up in the rankings this year and seems to have stolen the spotlight from Andy Roddick, whose injuries have plagued him all year.

One more shot after the jump and a few more over at Queerty...

Jamesblake3

Comments

1. Meh. He's not very attractive (and looks downright awkward in that tub). Bottled water is a rip off and Evian is one of the worst offenders!

Posted by: Pete Gilligan | Aug 2, 2006 10:16:23 AM

2. He can crawl into my bed, Evian or no.

peace

Posted by: James | Aug 2, 2006 10:32:33 AM

3. Blake is hot in more ways than one. He could drench me off anytime, anywhere.

Posted by: Michael | Aug 2, 2006 10:35:51 AM

4. HOT! Literally!

Posted by: Roy | Aug 2, 2006 10:47:14 AM

5. Oooooo hel-lo. Good for him. Andy Roddick is a homophobic prick that can eat it for all I care. Andy Roddick and Christiano Ronaldo have both been openly quoted as making derogatory comments on gay men, which begs the question why Andy reports on them when they openly do not like gay men???

Posted by: Cory | Aug 2, 2006 11:11:41 AM

6. Rub a'dub dub, let ME in that tub!

I think Blake is hot as hell, even in a tub full of ice water!

Posted by: Zeke | Aug 2, 2006 1:36:24 PM

7. Blake's an admirable guy and it's good to see him climbing the ranks and getting the endorsements but it would be even better if he could pull off a major . Though I still crush on him (face of an angel - body of um... an Agassi - eh can't have it all), I am afraid to be a Blake fan is to be perpetually (albeit good naturedly) dissapointed.

Posted by: Giovanni | Aug 2, 2006 1:40:04 PM

8. "Blake ... seems to have stolen the spotlight from Andy Roddick..."

That would be news to Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.

Posted by: 24play | Aug 2, 2006 3:00:25 PM

9. Hot!

and

"The jock I'd most like to strap on at the moment (sorry) is NY Giants Safety Will Demps - www.willdemps.com - you can just taste the goodness - and he's got a little brother who plays for the Lions and is equally as hot."

Hot!

Posted by: Jason | Aug 2, 2006 3:57:25 PM

10. My blog about James Blake ( in french)

Http://tennisplayers.skyblog.com