Comments

1. Oh My Damn! says

A Likeable Bush, at last! Good Morning R.B.! I was bitter about being at work today but now…

*singing* “Here’s the screensaver of my future ex-husband!” YAY Towleroad.

2. Joe says

Can you imagine a major football star posing for those pictures even ten years ago? Its amazing how the gay adoration of the body has mainstreamed.

3. 000000 says

Wow, I was expecting this one to have no replies at all.
    “Its amazing how the gay adoration of the body has mainstreamed.” Maybe so, but it’s more amazing how the mainstream gay crowd can appreciate a black man. If that were the case, that is.

4. Derrick from Philly says

000000 and Joe: You’re both right. I wasn’t going to comment on this picture, but he’s so beautiful. I wonder if guys like him truly realize how beautiful they are, and do they understand that these photos are for gay men as well as women?

He reminds me of when I was a young bo…whatever, visiting my people way down in Georgia. My cousins would come in from the fields looking like him with their shirts off, and I’d be so glad to see them. I’m starting weep, or is that drool runnin’ down my the sides of my chin.

5. reggie's future wify says

Reggie Bush is a sexy beast and I think every straight women in the world old and young would agree with me if not they are truly retarted I want to thank GQ magazine for letting reggie show off his sexyness so I think that we need to get reggie in more magazines and with less clothes!!!!! I LOVE REGGIE BUSH when I turn
    18 it is a wrap and I will find him and were gonna have little reggies’s running around naa just playing but really though when I turn 18 I’m gonna meet him and give him my number I already got dibs!!

6. Angela Jones says

ladies, regie is doing his thing. i am so glad he finally decided to show us what is under those usc shoulder pads. cant wait to see him pose in those calvin klein underwear!!!

7. terris says

PLEEEEEEESE,DONT BE HATIN ON MY BOO! Y’all dudes know y’all wish y’all had a body like my boo. I just want to say that he is doin his thing in these photos. I would not mind licking whip cream off his chest any day. Y’all chicken heads, tricks, and bitches that think Reggie Bush is theirs, think again. He is mine and only mine. Don’t hate.

8. lucy says

reggie bush is so fine look @ MY MYSPACE I HAVE AS MI BACKROUND AND HES MY NAME ON MYSPACE 2 TELL HIM HE NEEDS 2 COME 2 MY SCHOOL N TELL HIN 2 CALL ME LOL

9. Tanae says

So every one at the college I go to is telling me Reggie is gay? Have I missed something? Is he gay? Please tell me no.. I love him! But even if he is gay.. he is the HOTTEST GAY MAN EVER!

10. Nyssi says

OMG!!!!! LOOKING AT THOSE PICS…….I JUST GOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SUPA FINE!!!!!!!!! HELLA FINE!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESSED HIM IN MANY WAYS THAN 1. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HIS MOMMA AND HIS DADDY. GOD AND ALL!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!