Paul Rudd

Paul Rudd Undresses for Rolling Stone

Rudd_wollingstone

Now there's something to feast your eyes on.
(source: he who laughs)

You may have missed...
Stephen Dorff Does Cosmo [tr]
Changing the Tire [tr]

Comments

1. I love the movie he made with J. Aniston. He's super-duper handsome.

Posted by: Carlos | Oct 12, 2006 11:21:44 PM

2. Resurrect - Your comment is so spot-on and so true. However, the photo is better than your interpretation! Is he looking at us or the mirror?

Posted by: Eric | Oct 12, 2006 11:45:52 PM

3. Paul Rudd is that guy you'd want to snag more than any other just because he's such a sleeper of a sexy man. Because he's sort of unconventionally handsome, you have the impression that only *you* would find him hot, hot, HOT and so he'd be ALL YOURS. Unfortunately, of course, there are a gazillion others that are thinking the same thing!

Posted by: peterparker | Oct 13, 2006 12:16:41 AM

4. God, the remarks here are so unidimensional. This is a terrific looking guy who has the wherewithal to camp it up a bit, to take risks with his career in a very unforgiving industry, to be a little risque and to LAUGH at himself --- and the superficiality of it all. Pay attention, guys --- that's the quality that makes him so appealing.

Posted by: Richard | Oct 13, 2006 4:08:21 AM

5. Thank god...enough of the smooth twinks and steroid muscleheads. A real man with yummy body hair! Even the crumpled boxers on the floor are SEXY!

Posted by: Brett | Oct 13, 2006 9:02:37 AM

6. I was his plumber, back when he lived on Bleeker Street. He is definitely straight. (He had yet to marry, but trust me, when you see a man's bathroom, you can tell who's gay and who's straight) He is also perhaps the least homophobic man I have met. Very funny, friendly and the kind of guy that makes a point to cross the street and say hello when he would see you out and about. And by the way, he has a gorgeous mother who I believe is British and equally charming.

Posted by: plumberjeff | Oct 13, 2006 9:29:55 AM

7. All I know is he's on my list of top five hottest men! The smoldering good looks, the impish smile, the hairy legs and chest, the great acting ability...what more need be said? To quote one of the Brady sisters...He's Dreamy!

Posted by: Barry | Oct 13, 2006 11:22:31 AM

8. LOVE HIM. have been hot for him for years (oddly, not so much when he played a homo in that lame movie with Jennifer Aniston). See "Wet Hot Sexy Summer" (or something like that.) It's a funny satire of teen camp movies from the 80s. Plus he's shirtless and in cutoff shorts a lot of the time.

Ah, Paul.

Posted by: Marco | Oct 13, 2006 2:03:12 PM

9. That movie is WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER- one of my faves.

This man is AMAZING. I agree- I thought I was the only one who thought he was hot. I hope he doesnt go A list- he's MY find! Haha

Posted by: Ella | Oct 13, 2006 3:08:45 PM

10. Finally, a man proud of his body hair, and hasn't marred his body with "art." May it portend a better future.

Posted by: The Gay Species | Oct 13, 2006 3:52:47 PM

11. WHO GOT MY PRIVATE PICTURES OF PAUL?
    Well, you guys can enjoy the covered shots.
    I won't be able to stand for an hour now.

Posted by: Robert Alan | Oct 13, 2006 6:16:11 PM

12. Damn. Yes, please!

Posted by: Harrison | Oct 13, 2006 11:32:27 PM

13. Oh, my God. I love Josh.

I am majorly, totally, butt-crazy in love with Josh.

Posted by: nicholas | Oct 14, 2006 10:36:22 AM

14. Man when I first clapped eyes on him in Clueless I was his from then. What makes him so sexy to me is that he seems clueless to the fact that he is so damn PHYNE!! whew!

Posted by: Levi | Jun 1, 2007 5:13:57 PM