Ann Coulter | Elections | News | Republican Party

Ann Coulter to be Investigated for Voting Fraud

PieholeI mentioned it briefly some time ago when it was discovered that Ann Coulter had used an address that wasn't her own when voting in Palm Beach county in Florida. Now it appears to be catching up with her.

Allegations that Ann Coulter voted knowingly in the wrong South Florida precinct February 7 will be referred to the state attorney "within 48 hours," Palm Beach election supervisor Arthur Anderson said yesterday.

Coulter's registration showed an address that wasn't hers. Coulter listed the address of her realtor, though the realtor, Suzanne Frisbie, says she wasn't living there.

According to Anderson, since the charges of fraud arose, Coulter has made "efforts to distract and divert focus on the process regarding this complaint."

What will her piehole have to say about this?

You may have missed...
Silent Ill [tr]
Ann Coulter Calls Al Gore a "Total Fag" [tr]
Turning in her Grave [tr]

Comments

1. I can't comprehend this woman. Is she crazy? Did her first boyfriend dump her after realizing he was gay? Was her father gay? Is she gay? She just seems like a terrible person to me.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Nov 2, 2006 8:36:47 AM

2. Did you hear the Ann Coulter joke on 30 Rock last night on NBC? Alec Baldwin's character apologizes for being late for a meeting saying, "Sorry I'm late, I was at Ann Coulter's 60th Birthday Party". LOL

Posted by: Richard | Nov 2, 2006 8:51:24 AM

3. Ann will find a way to blame the gays for her mistake.

Posted by: mark m | Nov 2, 2006 8:57:19 AM

4. This woman is, IMHO, one of the most morally reprehensible people around. Her labeling several of the 9/11 widows as "bitches" was easily one of the most disgusting things I've seen, at least until Rush Limbaugh made fun of Parkinson's patients. What scares me is there are people who feel that she is on target. But then I spend a lot of time scared about the world we live in.

I'd love to see voter fraud bring her down...

Posted by: Larry | Nov 2, 2006 8:58:06 AM

5. She looks insane in that photo. Which is fitting.

Posted by: Kevin | Nov 2, 2006 9:10:20 AM

6. If there was ever proof needed that evil exists in this world it is that bitch.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 2, 2006 9:10:51 AM

7. Rob, Please re-read your comment. Why do you equate being gay (or having a father or former boyfriend who is gay) with being, at a minimum, incomprehensible or crazy and, at worst, a terrible person? Surely you did not intend to make this argument. What is your point? Seems like a hell of a lot of self-loathing and internalized homophobia being unintentinally expressed.

Posted by: rudy | Nov 2, 2006 9:13:38 AM

8. Rudy, Ms. Coulter is an extremely outspoken opponent of the Gays, which is what Rob is referring to I believe. I didn't read his comments to mean that she was crazy because she had gay relatives, but more to the point of she had a negative experience with someone gay in her life and that's why she's such a lunatic when it comes to our peeps.

Posted by: Wayne | Nov 2, 2006 9:18:01 AM

9. Rudy, Rob's comment to me seemed more to say that she may be such a nutjob (and so obsessed with demonizing gay people) due to her not being able to handle her own (or somebody's she loved's) sexuality.

Posted by: Rey | Nov 2, 2006 9:18:23 AM

10. What a fabulous way to start the day....thanks Andy!!

Posted by: gabe | Nov 2, 2006 9:18:48 AM

11. Easy there, Rudy. Looks like someone should ease up on the coffee.

Posted by: Anita Woodward | Nov 2, 2006 9:35:08 AM

12. Rudy - Just as Wayne and Rey suggested, I did not mean to express being gay means you are crazy or a terrible person. Far from it.

I was just wondering if she had an experience with someone who is gay that she couldn't handle, including possibly herself. Sorry if it upset anyone. Thanks to Wayne and Rey.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Nov 2, 2006 9:43:05 AM

13. Come on people. Read Rob's comments as written. Do not interpolate. Rob equated (or speculated about a causal relationship between) being gay and being crazy. I have no doubt that Coulter is seriously disturbed and that may be what Rob was trying to say but as structured his argument asserts that she is incomprehensible, crazy, or a terrible person because she is gay (or because her father or boyfriend is gay). Just because these are comments in a blog does not mean that we should not challenge sloppy thinking and writing. I think I agree with what Rob was trying to say but that is not what he actually wrote.

Posted by: rudy | Nov 2, 2006 9:46:10 AM

14. I assume that Rob was being facetious, referring to Mark Foley's semi-excuse for being a pedophile.

Anyway, I'd SO love to see Ann Coulter's arrogant ass wrapped in federal orange. I seriously doubt that it'll ever happen, but wouldn't that be perfect?

Posted by: flora68 | Nov 2, 2006 10:00:46 AM

15. Burn bitch burn!

Posted by: poodle | Nov 2, 2006 10:06:21 AM

16. watch the karma come back and bite her on the ass. Ann Coulter--this is what boomerang karma coming back at you looks like.

Posted by: gordon | Nov 2, 2006 10:27:38 AM

17. OK, now Rudy, you are the person who should reread Rob's comments without injecting some of your own damage into them.

I was giving you a pass because I too prefer even the most trivial weblog posts to contain descriptive and exact language but when somebody posts comments to a very queer blog, unless they're screaming explicitly hateful crap, I'm going to read them within the context they were posted.

You should too.

Posted by: Rey | Nov 2, 2006 10:39:10 AM

18. Rudy, is that you Anne?

Posted by: gabe | Nov 2, 2006 10:43:26 AM

19. How fitting that you used the screen cap of her interview on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) when she humiliates herself by cementing her blatant lack of credibility and showcasing her sad delusional state by insisting that Canada was an active participant in the Vietnam war. I hope they find her guilty. It will be sweet justice for this crooked harpy.

Posted by: khem | Nov 2, 2006 10:50:22 AM

20. Exactly Rey! Read the comments within their context, just make sure to engage your brain. Rob did not say what he later clarified that he intended. Sloppy thinking and sloppier writing by both of you. What the hell do you mean by "injecting [my] own damage? That is not even Web-English much less standardized language.

Posted by: rudy | Nov 2, 2006 10:55:35 AM

21. Damn. Y'all attack one another more than you the subject at hand...

Posted by: midnight lounge | Nov 2, 2006 11:10:10 AM

22. OK, enough of the pissing match. Let's get back to Ann Coulter.

Did you know that she's either committed voter fraud before? Either that, or else she lied about her birth date on her driver's license.

In 1980, she first registered to vote in New Canaan, CT, where the legal voting age is 18. Her driver's license listed her birth date in December 1961, but later when she moved to Washington, D.C., her DC driver's license said she was born in December 1963.

According to Ann Coulter's cover story in Time magazine, "Coulter says she won't confirm the date 'for privacy reasons'—she's had several stalkers. 'And I'm a girl,' she adds."

So, she's not only evil (and spreading her evil at every opportunity), but she's also pathologially vane and seems proud of it!

Again, I'm picturing her in federal orange, and I'm smiling.

Posted by: flora68 | Nov 2, 2006 11:12:33 AM

23. What are the penalties for conviction and how many people in FL get convicted of voter fraud every year? She's really a product of the desire for TV ratings on "news" programs. The best way to get ratings is to amp up the controversy and she obliges, but she can't keep doing it much more unless she calls for exterminating liberals as terrorists who will destroy the US. If she starts repeating herself the invites will disappear too. You can tell the chain-smoking is taking a toll on her looks too--something she relies on for bookings. You realize TV shows basically pay her to come on and say the most outrageous things she can think of. She reminds me of "Crow" from MST3K, "What I want for Christmas is to decide who lives and who dies!".

Posted by: Anon | Nov 2, 2006 11:14:51 AM

24. "Knowingly voting in a wrong precinct is a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison, said Mike Edmondson, a spokesman for the state attorney's office in West Palm Beach." -from CBS News

Posted by: flora68 | Nov 2, 2006 11:58:47 AM

25. This is funny. Just the other day I jokingly commented that I long for the days of Ann Coulter news. Looks like my prayers have been answered. So what does this coked-up harpie have to say for herself now?

Posted by: Cory | Nov 2, 2006 12:24:48 PM