Chad White and Ryan Daharsh Go Threadless

Genre1_2 Genre2_4

The boys at Genre magazine sent over a few tasty shots of some men you’ve seen on this site before. Models Chad White and Ryan Daharsh are featured in a fashion spread in their January/February issue shot by Rick Day and styled by Sean Krebs. Click to enlarge.

The models, along with three others, are featured as well on facing pages, with clothes on. You’ll have to pick up the magazine for that, but enjoy a hot bit of fluff for this Friday afternoon.

You may have missed…
Chad White and Clint Mauro: Window Dressing [tr]
Chad White and Steven Klein do Swimwear [tr]
Midwestern Prime: Ryan Daharsh [tr]

Comments

1. Rad says

Ah… I second 24’s question: Genre still being published? I cancelled my subsctiption… 10 years ago, and never missed it.

Great photos, but I will still stick with “Out” and “Details”.

Rad

2. Ed says

“Click to enlarge” – Yeah, right. If only it was that easy.

And anyway, what do these boys eat? What’s it like to have no body fat? I’ll never know.

3. Brian says

Ed:

“What do these boys eat?”

Answer: Broccoli, water, protein shakes.

“What’s it like to have no body fat?”

It’s very, very cold.

But if I had a body like that, I’d put up with the shivering and the occasional hypoglycemic black-out.

4. nuflux says

“Favorite movie: Gladiator”

This reminds me of the scene in Forget Paris, where Billy Crystal is reading one of the model profiles in Playboy: “Kim is an Aries. She enjoys long walks on the beach and quiet nights by the fire. Favorite food: Juice.”

5. tc says

BRIAN::that was so fucking funny !! I almost choked on my Haagen-Dazs!

it’s true….I see them in the gym eating out of a peanut butter jar or like my instructor mixing up a high protein drink with tap water…..yuk!!…….too much protein is a wear & tear on your kidneys boyz!!! I learned that from many nutrionists..you can eat healthy and still look good..

6. YamaGuy says

I love GENRE. My friend was a GENRE Man last year – too cool! I like the original stories and photo shoots that appeal to my generation. I feel like the magazine was being written just for me. I am going to be 28 tomorrow, and one thing I asked my boyfriend for was a renewal to GENRE.

7. Da says

“I am going to be 28 tomorrow, and one thing I asked my boyfriend for was a renewal to GENRE.”

Sounds like an advertising for Genre! hehe I wonder if you’ll be deliver those lines on screen with a straight face??

8. Clay's Brother says

Clay wants shaggy hair to go out of style because he is bald! lol I love shaggy hair and Ryan looks hot. Chad needs to grow some damn hair. This isn’t the 1990’s!