Music | News | Pete Wentz

Pete Wentz: Monday Morning Jedi

Wentz1 Wentz2

Not only does the Fall Out Boy like making out with boys, and rate anal sex a "10", he wields a mean lavender light saber. Click to enlarge.
(photo source)

Comments

1. Yeah, he's very hot and all but what about Daniel 'Harry Potter' Radcliffe in Equus. There's a new arse shot over at www.theboyzblog.com. Yum!

Posted by: Eric James | Feb 19, 2007 10:15:37 AM

2. LOL @ Eric James. And Pete is kind of hot, IMO. I like Emo boys. I still can remember those photos he took of himself....

Posted by: xavier | Feb 19, 2007 10:23:37 AM

3. I'm tired of this cock tease.

We get it; he makes out with guys. Let me know when he starts dating one.

Posted by: SethAPartner | Feb 19, 2007 4:31:43 PM

4. he has nice piece of meat as well, i found his self phone camera pic on line

Posted by: ecoralguy | Feb 19, 2007 4:36:51 PM

5. Eww. If I see Pete Wentz one more time this week, I swear. But I guess it's cuz he's the only semi-decent looking one in the bunch. Gerard Way and Frank Iero OWN Pete Wentz. Long live The Black Parade!

Posted by: FanGirlHater | Feb 19, 2007 5:43:47 PM

6. Eww. If I see Pete Wentz one more time this week, I swear. But I guess it's cuz he's the only semi-decent looking one in the bunch. Gerard Way and Frank Iero OWN Pete Wentz. Long live The Black Parade!

Posted by: FanGirlHater | Feb 19, 2007 5:44:35 PM

7. I think Pete should just quit "casting his pearls in front of you swine" and just email em all to me... He's Hot... He's Talented...He's great looking....and if I had the attention he has now...well...I think I might be capitalizing on it too!!!

Go For It Pete...Drop trou, bend over and smile for the camera.

Posted by: Edensasp | Feb 24, 2007 11:55:46 PM