Heather Mills | Jonathan Roberts | News | Television

Jonathan Roberts Chest Wax on Dancing with the Stars

Dwts1

Dancing with the Stars has become a secret guilty pleasure for me. I resisted it for so long, but I seem to have been drawn in this season by a hidden tractor beam in Heather Mills' leg. In any case, some may see this as a sign that ruthlessness to her partners isn't limited to Paul McCartney (she forced Roberts to have the wax because he's hairy and she thought a bare chest would be more appropriate for a Latin Samba) but it was the most interesting part of the show.

Dwts2

Dwts3

Dwts4

Dwts5

You may have missed...
Heather Mills was Hoping for a Gay Partner [tr]

Comments

1. she should have started with her chest first.

Posted by: sean | Apr 17, 2007 12:59:57 PM

2. eeww shes a gold digging cuntasourus BUT
    Chest hair is gross. The only place a guy should have hair is his face and that should be taken care of and his head.
    DOes anyone think the beckham nudes are real. I think he would be totally waxed take the pain like a woman no bitching beauty is pain.

Posted by: sasha | Apr 17, 2007 1:19:13 PM

3. Wow, Charles sees misogyny in my statements which were in no way anti-woman (I am as much a feminist as I am a masculist) but he sees nothing misandristic in that clip.

Strange indeed.

Charles, why don't you try a little reading comprehension. NOTHING in my comment in any way suggested that I think women are the sworn enemies of men.

Why are you turning this into a personal attack on me based completely in misinformation and fallacies?

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 1:20:03 PM

4. Wow, Charles sees misogyny in my statements which were in no way anti-woman (I am as much a feminist as I am a masculist) but he sees nothing misandristic in that clip.

Strange indeed.

I don't say this often but you are being a real ass.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 1:21:32 PM

5. They could have just used a razor--this was a stunt. I wish my chest hair were still black.

Posted by: anon | Apr 17, 2007 1:23:37 PM

6. Sorry for the double post. I swear I only hit "post" once.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 1:24:36 PM

7. Removing the beauty of hair from a man's chest makes less sense than snipping his penis to please a deity. Sick.

Posted by: The Gay Species | Apr 17, 2007 1:43:23 PM

8. unthinkable. someone should slap heather...

Posted by: Ronald | Apr 17, 2007 1:45:35 PM

9. Zeke makes himself look foolish again.

No surprise there.

Posted by: RP | Apr 17, 2007 1:49:41 PM

10. The sweet part is that all his lovely chest hair will grow back. Her leg?
    Not so much.

Posted by: digger | Apr 17, 2007 1:58:57 PM

11. The Gay species

^5

Chest hair is amazingly fun and beautiful, this from a twinkishly smooth chested male who prefers hairy chested men. hair on the ass is also fun, again i am smooth there. I wonder if my lack of body hair makes it more attractive to me, hmmmmmmm

Anyway; shoulder hair and back hair though is a-ok to shave off, laser, wax off any guy, But hands off the chest hair.

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 17, 2007 2:29:07 PM

12. The Gay species

^5

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 17, 2007 2:29:50 PM

13. Rp zeke is not making himself look foolish. Quite the contrary.

Anyway; I seem to have the double post bug as well. I swear I only hit the button once

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 17, 2007 2:31:57 PM

14. RP, I was wrong on the Bush post, I admit that. I OFTEN publicly admit when I'm wrong. But how did I make myself look foolish again? And why the personal hard on for me?

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 2:35:33 PM

15. And, by the way, I SERIOUSLY doubt that the majority of Towleroadies would agree with your assessment of me RP. I don't think I have given most people here the impression that I'm foolish or misogynistic.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 2:39:31 PM

16. Don't sweat it Zeke. We luvs ya.

Posted by: digger | Apr 17, 2007 2:41:37 PM

17. I now support the death penalty...solely for Heather Mills and that horrible chest waxer...off with their heads!

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 17, 2007 3:03:40 PM

18. Maybe he used the clipped hair for his bad toupee!

Posted by: Deena | Apr 17, 2007 3:08:43 PM

19. Hey Zeke...don't feed the trolls by engaging them...just ignore 'em and they'll go away!

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 17, 2007 3:09:47 PM

20. Zeke, yesterday, you attacked me for being patronizing when you were stubbornly arguing with me.

Then on this thread you were patronizing to Charles.

I don't have a "hard on" for you. You just need to be more diligent in checking your facts and not be such a hypocrite in your posts.

Pacific, I was referring to Zeke contradicting himself with the patronizing comment he made towards Charles… not the double posts.

Posted by: RP | Apr 17, 2007 3:10:25 PM

21. RP, I believe if you go to the two threads dedicated to the Vtech shootings you will find that I admitted that I was wrong and apologized personally to you on BOTH of them.

How was I patronizing to Charles? He accused me of saying things that I didn't say, accused me of being a misogynist and told me to get over it. How was I supposed to respond to that?

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 3:39:18 PM

22. How dumb... waxing long hair is like, the worst and most painful thing you can do. I'd have wax off any long hair. Short hair is a different question, but long?

OUCH!

Posted by: C. | Apr 17, 2007 4:06:05 PM

23. RP and Zeke: you two used to get along so well... what happened? Please kiss and make up already.

Posted by: anon | Apr 17, 2007 4:35:37 PM

24. Anon, I have nothing against RP. I usually agree with his comments. I made a bit of an ass of myself yesterday going after him for rightfully challenging me on some mistatements I made. I apologized to him personally and publicly on the thread where the offense took place and on the updated thread dedicated to the same topic. I can only assume that he didn't see my apology prior to his last comment here.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 5:22:45 PM

25. Oh, and by the way, I like Charles too. I'm a bit perplexed by his commentary on my statement. I would think more people here would know me better than that by now.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 17, 2007 7:11:08 PM