Brady Quinn Demonstrates Another Kind of Touchdown

Brady_quinn_crotch
For more on Brady Quinn, click here.

Via Deadspin come these shots of NFL draft pick #22 and Bruce Weber model Brady Quinn enjoying a bit of something with his buddies.

The former Notre Dame quarterback, once expected to be a #1 or#2 draft pick, sank to #22 last weekend but was picked up by the team he wanted to play for anyway, the Cleveland Browns.

Brady_quinn_crotch_2

You may have missed…
Brady Quinn Hits the NFL Combine [tr]

Comments

1. Matt says

Um…I love me some Brady. If anyone watches Pardon the Interruption on ESPN, the reason he sank so low is that most NFL teams were not in need of a quarterback this year except for Miami. Most teams were looking to add to their offensive and defensive lines, not quarterbacks and special teams.

2. BVC says

Sometimes straight guys are so weird (and gay) when it comes to their bonding rituals. I wonder what the joke was. But whatever the real reason those pictures are more than a little titillating! Thanks Andy.

3. pacificoceanboy says

I can’t wait to hear the agents/ pr people spin these pics.

Is it even possible to spin these? A hand on another guys crotch is just that= a hand on another guy’s crotch…… just like fire is hot and water is wet. No way to spin these, but it will be funny to see them try.

4. Jonathon says

What. The. Hell?

And there’s not one… but TWO photos!

Hey, I am all for guys touching other guys… but I just don’t get this one.

5. says

>Straight guys are so gay.

Like the old “What’s the difference between gay guys and straight guys?”

A. Gay guys like to get fucked, while straight guys **love** to get fucked.

6. ray says

That kind of picture is going to get him in trouble in Cleveland, a town staunchly anti-gay no matter how they try to sell themselves. I love it!

Hell, I’ve been called “fag” walking into where I work in this backwards city.

7. Joey says

The only one that’s not gay in these pics is the guy on the far left in the first one…he’s the only tool with pleated pants on. Everyone else is appropriately outfitted in flat fronts and pastel polos. GAY!

8. FizziekruntNT says

Joey, you tool! Everybody knows we don’t wear pleated pants when approaching maximum density. It just isn’t done.

9. FizziekruntNT says

Redacted: FizziekruntNT, you tool! Everybody knows you should read a comment thoroughly before responding.

LMAO. Happy Friday, everyone.

10. yummy yummy says

I don’t know why those hot boys took those photos, and I don’t care. They are the hottest pics I’ve seen in ages. Yummy yummy indeed!

11. resurrect says

love the rainbow of polos – as “jak” says, straight guys can be so gay. only problem was those hands shoulda been covering up the dockers label…

12. anon says

“Welcome to the fraternity, Brady!”

Frankly, I’ve never seen gay men do this, so they must be confused and drunk str8 guys. Not that hot in my mind either.

13. John says

I think the homoerotic behaviors exhibited by straight men is often the only way they know of dealing with their awkwardness towards each other and us.

By making light of the situation, they’re actually trying to both reaffirm their straightness (“I’m not hiding anything, don’t psycho-analyze me”) and downplay their discomfort with homosexuality in general (“We’re just fooling around, no homophobes here”).

I’ve seen guys say “Lets go blow each other in the restroom” in front of their girlfriends. Supposedly, this is a funny way of ‘excusing’ themselves from the dinner table. But as the only real gay person in the group, I must admit I have mixed-feelings about this sort of humor.

14. JOE 2 says

Yet more evidence in support of my theory that football, a game in which one man reaches between another man’s legs from behind and grabs a ball and is then tackled by other men, is just society’s legitimate outlet for male homosexual desire.

15. w says

brady in a pink shirt seem to enjoy feeling his buddies’ crotch. lol. i’d say he’s comfortable with his sexuality whatever it is! go for it bro.

16. says

I too would like to welcome Brady to Cleveland. I can’t wait to see what else he’s got in store for us!

17. Gino says

Straight guys ARE so weird. Especially any involved in fraternities. Circle jerks and the like are all straight guy phenomenon. I would really love a psychologist to analyze what’s going on here.

I have no problem with Brandy and his friends goofing off. But just don’t act like being gay is wrong after you touched your friend’s penis.

18. Mike says

Ray – you can be called fag in any city, in any country. It was yelled at to me on Oxford St. in Sydney right after Mardi Gras and no, I was not wearing feathers. :)

19. says

I’m sorry, but I think my gaydar has gone off. At the very least, he isn’t uncomfortable with the rumors… and they existed even before this, but now I think they’ll reach a saturation point where it may just get picked up in some sort of coverage beyond the blogosphere. If he is gay, I hope he comes out… it would be like the fracking miracles of miracles.

20. Himbo with Highlites says

Hey you all, do you know about the Kinsey studies back in the 40’s? The majority of guys are attracted to other guys. DUH.

21. DAVID says

THE PICTURE IS KIND OF FUNNY….FRATERNITY PRANK…BUT DO U NOTICE IN THE 2ND PICTURE THAT NO ONE IS TOUCHING BRADY’S CROTCH… THE REASON IS, BECAUSE I GOT SO PISSED WITH THE FIRST ONE, AND TOLD THAT mf’ER IF HE TOUCHED BRADY AGAIN, HE’D PULL BACK A STUMP… BRADY AND I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP SINCE WE WERE IN DUBLIN, OHIO IN HIGH SCHOOL, WE WENT TO NOTRE DAME TOGETHER, AND YES WE ARE STILL IN A RELATIOPNSHIP, OH YES, HEATHER IS IN ON IT TOO, BUT WE BOTH CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING THAT WHEN HIS CAREER IS OVER WE WOULD COME OUT OFFICIALLY. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND HE LOVES ME TOO, SO LET ME TAKE THIS MOMENT TO PERSONNALLY APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO WAS HURT BY HIS FAG COMMENTS, HE GETS EXTREMELY PARANOID WHEN HE’S BEEN DRINKING.