Ewan McGregor | Fashion Men | News | Underwear

Ewan McGregor's Tools of Self-Promotion Revealed

Anyone who has seen Trainspotting, Velvet Goldmine, or The Pillow Book knows Ewan McGregor is anything but bashful when it comes to flaunting his member, so maybe this report is no surprise:

Ewan_2"The Star Wars actor has been spending a fortune on designer Aussie pants which help guys show off their lightsabers. The Wonderjocks are made by a firm called AussieBum, which boast that the undies 'help lift and promote' men’s assets. Its adverts claim the posing pouches do for men what Wonderbras do for women’s boobs."

Said AussieBum founder Sean Asby: "We found out that Ewan McGregor was buying them only because he made such a huge order and we had to do a credit check. The Wonderjocks were originally done as a bit of a joke after someone said to us: ‘Could you do something that makes me look a bit larger?’ And now it’s just taken off.”

I do want to note that AussieBum is a Towleroad advertiser. We thank them for their support, as apparently does Ewan McGregor.

You may have missed...
Gay for Pay: Ewan McGregor on Hampstead Heath [tr]

Comments

1. Well, so much for discretion at AussieBum. Why would they publicly humiliate a good customer that way? Guess for the free press.. Ewan can do no wrong. I love him..

Posted by: Greg | May 15, 2007 10:04:53 AM

2. I've never seen Ewan's cock. Is it a big fat one? Does AussieBum really really support you and make it look bigger? Anybody have any good places to get hot sexy underwear in New York? There's nothing better than making your cock look and feel good, happy & hard. Right guys?

Posted by: Armani | May 15, 2007 10:06:57 AM

3. Speaking of big ones: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY!!!!!

Posted by: Leland | May 15, 2007 10:21:11 AM

4. I am also offended by Aussie Bum's lack of confidentiality. It is just not appropriate for a business to report one's customer's private purchases publicly, celebrity or otherwise. I certainly expect discretion myself, doubly so from a company selling underwear.

Happy Birthday Andy! :D

Posted by: Critifur | May 15, 2007 10:31:43 AM

5. I love Ewan! I don't think he's been "outed" by Aussie Bum, this is more along the lines of his exceptionally great attitude towards getting over Victorian society.

Posted by: Rad | May 15, 2007 10:38:58 AM

6. I am also offended by Aussie Bum's lack of confidentiality. It is just not appropriate for a business to report one's customer's private purchases publicly, celebrity or otherwise. I certainly expect discretion myself, doubly so from a company selling underwear.

Happy Birthday Andy! :D

Posted by: Critifur | May 15, 2007 10:43:44 AM

7. I hope Aussiebum had sign-off to go public with this. Maybe they will read this and respond to Andy...?

Happy Birthday!

Posted by: TRICKY | May 15, 2007 10:52:25 AM

8. Armani, I wouldn't get too excited about AussieBum's product. If it's anything like C-in2 (sp?) it's really more of a gimmick. You'd do better just wearing whatever kind of underwear you like and just wearing a c-ring with it.

Posted by: Brian | May 15, 2007 10:57:13 AM

9. It's so funny how the press breathlessly talks up the size of Ewan McGregor's dong. It's a nice size, but it's hardly a mega-shillelagh. And isn't it a slam to say that a celeb needs a Wonderbra for his package to make it look bigger? They should have enlisted Enrique Iglesias or Howard Stern instead.

Posted by: Tom | May 15, 2007 11:44:39 AM

10. Tom, did you already know how to spell shillelagh? If you didn't have to look it up, I'm impressed.

Wasn't aware that Enrique (gasp) and Howard (ugh) had big dongs. Good to know.

Posted by: Brian | May 15, 2007 12:13:08 PM

11. Well im not sure about Enrique or Howard (although if anybody has some more info on Enrique hot rod I would love to hear it!) but as you all may already know Colin Ferral is really packing some meat!

Anyway about Ewan.... he is really hot! I loved him in the first Star Wars (to bad he couldn't give me lightsaber lessons!).

Also, it does suck that AussieBum would go out and disclose such personal information. I hope that they had gotten his permission before...

Posted by: Nick | May 15, 2007 12:31:55 PM

12. Andy, Happy B-day. Fucking love this site.

And Ewan doesn't need any enhancement via AussieBum. Anyone who has watched the aforementioned movies knows that. He is deluxe in many ways.

Posted by: Marco | May 15, 2007 12:40:22 PM

13. Happy Birthday, Andy!

Re: Ewan-
    His packet is not bad. He has a right set of low-hangers and I would definitely have a go with this ginger.

Posted by: Gary | May 15, 2007 1:03:45 PM

14. Ewan sends his love!

Happy Birthday Andy!

Posted by: anon | May 15, 2007 1:16:22 PM

15. Ewan is just an all around great guy. While he dosen't have the biggest, it's a damn nice one, especially if you like uncut. I saw him in Trainspotting first and it didn't seem all that big, but in later movies you get a better picture.

I also hope Aussiebum got his permission before releasing that data. Thats bad business practice otherwise and could open them up to a lawsuit. They may be lucky Ewan isn't one of the asshole stars.

Posted by: joshua | May 15, 2007 6:16:58 PM

16. Thanks Brian, and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY, XO

Posted by: ARMANI | May 17, 2007 10:22:28 AM

17. Hi there!

This was a fabricated news! I think Aussiebum set the record straight here: http://underwearblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/correction-ewan-mcgregor.html

I think Ewan doesn't need Aussiebum to enhance his package. It's a nice size already!!.. And if he does wear the Wonderjock, all the better! And if he likes it so much to have ordered a few hundreds of them, it's none of anyone's business.

I'm glad that Aussiebum isn't as despicable as rumoured. I've always been a fan of both Ewan and Aussiebum, so I'm glad the news was a sham afterall!

Posted by: Titanite | May 18, 2007 4:40:38 AM