Towleroad Guide to the Tube #139

GAY LINGUISTS; CNN interview with discharged gay Arabic linguist Stephen Benjamin. More from John Aravosis.

POLYGAROL: A sexual performance drug for polygamists.

KATHY GRIFFIN: Her appearance on The View.

IAN ZIERING: Jimmy Kimmel’s not too happy he bet $500 on the former 90210er to win Dancing with the Stars.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. KJ says

Loves me the Kathy Griffin! I know she wants us to love her and we’re supposed to love her and that’s usually a real turn off, but I can’t help myself.

2. woodroad34 says

Saw Eye-an at Bristol Farms in L.A. Tall, cute, sweet — but with a short, big-titted broad. Scheisse.

3. soulbrotha says

Yay Kathy Griffin! Barbara, you’re a phony, dried up bitch! Elizabeth, I hope someone knocks the mess outta you once and for all!

Ian Z., you are a major cutie! Jimmy K., you suck! I pray for your cancellation everyday!

4. k says

Stephen Benjamin’s well-spoken interview shows the ridiculousness of the current military policy.

5. RB says

Stephen’s interview could stand alone in our fight against DADT. He was extremely passionate, well spoken and a true patriotic American! Unfortunate for him his personal life did get in the way. SAD!

I do believe that Clinton knew this would happen when he started the whole thing. We have to remember that sometimes you just may get what you ask for and that may not be the same as what you want. This law, yes the repubs played a huge part, made it so much easier to discharge gay & lesbian soldiers. Clinton really did not do us a favor when he chose this battle!

6. CK says

Stephen makes a great case for repealing DADT. One would think in cases where intelligence was not able to be gleaned due to linguist shortages, those that uphold DADT, should share responsibility for any lives lost with those perpetrating the acts of violence. How can they still believe they are doing the ‘right’ thing? Were they all dropped on their heads as babies? Are their heads SO far up their asses? Wake the F*CK UP, you braindead, homophobic morons and get rid of this disastrous policy!

7. mark m says

Anyone who can make Barbara Walters scowl is alright in my book. Oh hell, who am I kidding, I’ve been in love with Kathy Griffin from day one!

8. Jordan says

Kathy Griffin is funny as shit! I love it how many times she kept bringing up that fight….that is exactly like something I would do….stirring the pot! I would wear it OUT.

She would make the perfect co-host. Much better than Whoopi, who I fear will be the replacement.

I do agree though with MCNNYC, who really cares anymore about THE VIEW?….it’s really over now that Rosie is gone.