Andy Roddick | News | Sports | Tennis

BigGayDeal.com

Andy Roddick on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

Andy Roddick made an appearance last weekend on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. Enjoy.

you may have missed...
Andy Roddick Responds to Men's Fitness Cover Image [tr]
Andy Roddick Finds His Mojo in 2007 [tr]
Andy Roddick Licked His Opponent Over the Weekend [tr]
The Roddick Warm Up [tr]
Sunday Tennis: Roddick's Return [tr]

Comments

1. What a fun interview! Roddick is adorable, and Jonathan Ross is hilarious.

Posted by: Jordan | Jun 13, 2007 2:56:38 PM

2. Cute, so many double entendre's.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jun 13, 2007 3:00:59 PM

3. Am I the only one who thinks Roddick is a gross douchebag?

Posted by: mark | Jun 13, 2007 3:06:02 PM

4. Andy Roddick is TOTALLY overrated because he is the top American in the sport. He lost in the first round of the French open and hasn't done much better in any of the other grand slam events. Total WUSS.

Posted by: tony the tiger | Jun 13, 2007 3:06:37 PM

5. Americans always do poorly at the French Open-after a couple of rounds Serena was the only American left. He got to the US Open final last year and won it four years ago-if it wasnt for Federer he would have a couple of Wimbledon titles easily. He's not that overrated-he just happens to be playing when Federer is, so the best he can do is a semifinal or a runner-up showing.

Posted by: Charles | Jun 13, 2007 3:20:23 PM

6. He certainly is personable and cute. :)

Posted by: Travis | Jun 13, 2007 3:35:15 PM

7. That is the most charming that I have ever seen Andy behave. He does often come off as kind of a dick. Well done.

Posted by: mp | Jun 13, 2007 3:50:14 PM

8. poor Tony-the-Tiger... has no idea what he's talking about. the French Open has always been a killer for him, and he drew the toughest non-seeded player in the draw, what luck! He has played very well in the other slams... 2 Wimbledon finals, losing both to the mighty Fed. And 2 US Open finals, one of which he won and runner up JUST LAST YEAR again to Federer. Not to mention a semi-final showing in Australia earlier this year (yea, you guessed losing to Federer - notice the pattern) He is currently #5, which is no small feat... you need to play well to stay that high in the rankings... Please, pay no attention to TONY! he doesnt know what he's talking about.

Posted by: CHUX | Jun 13, 2007 3:54:37 PM

9. I love Jonathan Ross. He's so wuvable.

Re: Roddick, he lacks consistency. He always seems to do fine at the Slams (excluding the French), but he's streaky elsewhere.

He won't go down as one of the all-time greats though simply because he can't win on clay.

Posted by: David | Jun 13, 2007 4:00:12 PM

10. This has to be one of the best public Roddicks ever....as said above, he can be a total little shit....but thats typical of a lot of young, talented people today.
    I've had the privledge to meet him on a few occasions and out of the public eye he is a cool guy to hang with.

Posted by: Joshua | Jun 13, 2007 4:38:28 PM

11. I just want to echo JORDAN's comment. I've never really been into Roddick until this interview. And boy, do I ever wish we had Johnathan Ross on in the evenings here in the States, he'd put Leno out of business for sure. I suppose that's why I love Craig Ferguson's show so much, he reminds me of Ross, somewhat.

Posted by: Tom | Jun 13, 2007 6:34:48 PM

12. He looks like Sean WIlliam Scott.

Posted by: Br!on | Jun 13, 2007 8:09:49 PM

13. Mr. Roddick is incredible. Thank you, Andy, for giving us this interview with the other totally adorable Andy.

Posted by: JT | Jun 13, 2007 10:31:45 PM

14. I play tennis and I wasn't really a Roddick fan until I saw the press conference when he lost to Federer in Australia this year. He handled that beatdown with a lot of grace. And, the more I see of him, the more I like him. As for clay, it's a tough surface for someone whose game is built around sheer power. But, Andy isn't skipping the French. He comes and gives everything he has. You gotta respect that!

Posted by: Brandon | Jun 14, 2007 9:47:24 AM

15. For all of you lauding Andy Roddick, you should know that in the past he has made some very homophobic statements. Belive me, for all of his cuteness, I don't think Mr. Straight-As-An-Arrow Roddick would be comfortable around a group of gay men.

Posted by: KB | Jun 14, 2007 7:25:56 PM

16. Roddick is a complete and total douchebag. And please take off that damn cap! I'm tired of looking at it. If he's going bald, follow Agassi and shave off what's left.

Posted by: T | Jan 27, 2009 5:28:49 PM