Chad White | Fashion Men | Michael Jackson | Models | News

Michael Jackson Meets Chad White

Chadmichael

I'm not sure exactly when or where this was taken, but the King of Pop certainly seems taken with the boyish good looks of model Chad White.

You may have missed...
Chad White: The Doll You Can Dress Up [tr]
Chad White Acts Out a Few Equine Fantasies [tr]
Fashion Notes: It's a Jungle Out There [tr]
New York Fashion Week Leftovers: Chad White [tr]

Comments

1. As much as I love Chad White and especially Will Demps I'll top them both, SoulBrotha, with the truly sick Marcus Patrick:

Like Will Demps, Anon, Patrick is also a mutt - You're right, we are taking over the world. Mixed boys are hot!

Posted by: Giovanni | Aug 20, 2007 2:19:48 PM

2. :-) Soul

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 2:37:17 PM

3. ;-) giovani

speed the day when the entire human race is made up of mutts.

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 2:39:11 PM

4. Oh, isn't that special, Mother Jacko and her son Chad out for a walk, tears at my heart! Eye candy for the People magazine crowd!

Posted by: Luke | Aug 20, 2007 4:00:25 PM

5. Gio, you win. Marcus Patrick is the royal flush that beat my full house.

Anon, I hate that word "mutt". But I love me some mixed race men. I agree with the advancement of world domination by mixed race men. Let's get a movement going!

@Gio, you sound like a cutie. Got a picture? You single? Heyyyyy! ;)

Posted by: soulbrotha | Aug 20, 2007 5:33:59 PM

6. Two men with no penises.

Posted by: Br!on | Aug 20, 2007 5:46:39 PM

7. Ewww!

Dear Cute Chad,

Please stay away from kiddy fiddling tranny, Michael Jackson. I know you're older than his usual victim, but if wacko's desperate enough, who knows what he might do to you...

Posted by: Cazzawaw | Aug 20, 2007 7:14:27 PM

8. Don't be hating on Michael. You guys are just jealous. I'm sure if Michael were walking down the street, you guys would start fainting off like dead flies. You better watch what you're saying cause your kids are going to look like that fag, Chad. Remember... MICHAEL WAS AND IS VINDICATED BITCHES!!!

Posted by: Michaholic | Aug 20, 2007 7:50:33 PM

9. soul, I stand corrected on my use of the word mutt.

I once had a science article bookmarked with artists depictions of what future humans would look like once all of us had finalized the mixing of seperate racial gene pools, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it. lets just say that future humanity looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Oh and split into two classes based on height. Taller future humanity will supposedly be the elit aristocrats while the shorter humanity will be the thralls. Oh well, win on the racialy mixed hotness and loose out on humanity always having an ignorant social hierarchy of some sort.

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 7:56:16 PM

10. I have been promising myself a bit of "nip/tuck" for my birthday this year - but every time I see Michael Jackson I give it another thought!

Posted by: TyInTenn | Aug 20, 2007 8:22:37 PM

11. : ) @ Soulbrotha. Btw I sometimes irreverently call myself a mutt but I get how it can be offensive especially when used by those outside the pool.

Posted by: Giovanni | Aug 21, 2007 9:58:03 AM

12. Michael, bitch, you better back the fuck up off my man... I will straight WHUP your ass!!!

Posted by: K.C. | Aug 21, 2007 10:16:11 AM

13. Chad White could be standing butt naked I wouldn't even see him if a legend like Michael Jackson was next to him!

Chad is hot but you guys need to check your priorities...

Posted by: Yi | Aug 21, 2007 10:50:15 AM

14. Errr I believe the title should read CHad White meets Michael Jackson... cause I believe Michael Jackson was paid $10M for attending, whether or not Chad had no one would have cared!

Just sayin'

Posted by: Noway | Aug 21, 2007 11:01:41 AM

15. "$10M for attending" ...NO WAY!

Posted by: A.J. | Aug 21, 2007 11:04:46 AM

16. A.J.

10 million to us poor schleps seems like a lot but when you are as close to bankrupt as Michale is it barely covers lawyer fees. Has he sold the rights to the beetles catalogue yet? If he did he would be back in the money!!!!

Posted by: anon | Aug 21, 2007 11:23:18 AM

17. Anon... what i meant was that there's "no way" they paid him that amount. he's washed-up and needs the "good" exposure.

Posted by: A.J. | Aug 21, 2007 11:45:06 AM

18. MJ is the best fuck the rest

Posted by: MJfan | Aug 21, 2007 4:22:04 PM

19. Hey Anon, who are you, Chad's bitchy little sister, scheming to ruin his career using mom's home computer after school to get him back for reading your diary to his friends? Chillax, bro.

That boy is hot as balls.

Posted by: JeffRob | Aug 25, 2007 7:12:22 PM

20. RUN, CHAD, RUN! There's a filthy boy-perving plastic pedo drooling on your shoulder!

Posted by: PervSlayer | Aug 26, 2007 7:18:20 PM

21. EEK! That nose of Jackson's.
    Chad looks like he's being letched
    on by the phantom of the opera!!

Posted by: Greg | Aug 27, 2007 1:31:53 AM

22. I agree entirely with the Chad White PR conspiracy theory. He is mediocre to be sure.

Posted by: Robert | Aug 27, 2007 7:20:40 AM

23. This was taken at a birthday bash in London

Posted by: Anonymous | Sep 24, 2007 8:42:40 PM

24. do gay men think MICHAEL JACKSON is homosexual?????

Posted by: beni | Mar 21, 2009 1:42:07 AM

25. Uh No Chad White is not African American or Korean. How could you seriously even think of such? His phenotype is completely European. All sources say he is full white. He also looks typical Irish, Italian which is probably most surely one of his ethnicities. Black/Asian mixes never look like that are you seriously high? Lol.

Posted by: Jess | Jul 7, 2011 11:23:48 AM