Milo Ventimiglia | News | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Milo Ventimiglia: Friday Afternoon Hero Worship

Miloventimigliashirtless

How about a bit of Milo Ventimiglia for your Friday afternoon? This is a new promo shot from Heroes and it looks as though the workouts have been paying off.
(image source)

Recently
Hero in Chains: Milo Ventimiglia [tr]

Comments

1. My boyfriend will be so appreciative of this photo. I, on the other hand, am gaga over Adrian Pasdar who plays his brother Nathan.

This is why our relationship works... we never fight over the same guy.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 28, 2007 1:15:17 PM

2. I'm right there with you Crispy. Sounds like we have similar relationship dynamics.

Posted by: db | Sep 28, 2007 1:20:46 PM

3. Definition of "Heaven": menage with Ventimiglia AND Pasdar. In the words of that classic Scot song, "You take the left leg and I'll take the right leg and reach the white meat before ye."

Pasdar, alas, apparently only shares his with Dixie Chic wife, Natalie Maines with whom he's sired two children.

Posted by: Leland Frances | Sep 28, 2007 1:21:15 PM

4. ::falls out of chair::

Happy Friday indeed! ROWR.

Posted by: omarandjohnny | Sep 28, 2007 1:26:27 PM

5. Word of advice, Mr. Ventimiglia: Spend more time with the acting coach and less time in the gym.

No offense or disrespect intended.

Posted by: PC | Sep 28, 2007 1:39:19 PM

6. Looking good, and have to say, much better without the man-bob. he looks more mature.

Posted by: JR | Sep 28, 2007 1:48:57 PM

7. what is the fascination with this guy? his looks and attitude seem average, at best. don't know that he would merit more than a passing glance in the street. i'm all for hot actors/athletes/personalities on the blogs, but this milo fella has had more than his share of exposure, for my taste. i'm just curious: is he a closeted actor or has he played gay in a role or has he made some awesome statement about equality that we're thrilled about...? what gives?

Posted by: dougwilder74 | Sep 28, 2007 1:49:50 PM

8. Doug--

I really feel for you if that's your notion of "average at best." Life must be constantly disappointing you.

Posted by: Dan | Sep 28, 2007 1:54:08 PM

9. Is chest hair in or out these days?

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Sep 28, 2007 2:05:28 PM

10. Very hot dude

Posted by: Davey | Sep 28, 2007 2:10:14 PM

11. OMG, yay.

And another "Aye" for a menage-a-Pasdar. I've had a crush on him since Near Dark. WhooHOOO! The only thing scaring me is it appears he's getting Martin Sheen teeth.

And Anon (gmail.com), I think Milo is one of our follicularly challenged stars. I don't believe he's waxorexic.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Sep 28, 2007 2:22:42 PM

12. catch a very young milo in an early episode of CSI Las Vegas when he played a young man who accidentally killed his best friend (who was naked) while high on jimsom weed. It was a rather intimate killing and when he found out he just wept. It was kinda gay.

Posted by: bob | Sep 28, 2007 2:30:34 PM

13. Doug-

To address your concern yes, Milo has played gay before... rent CURSED. Horrible film, but Milo has a great character and devours his scenes.

Posted by: Dan | Sep 28, 2007 2:36:14 PM

14. still don't know why this nominally talented guy keeps getting chances to succeed, I really don't. He MUST have some VERY deep connections in the 'biz'. I'm talking Colin Farrel/Kevin Spacey type of 'connections'...

Posted by: Rucka | Sep 28, 2007 3:10:47 PM

15. He lost his cuteness for me with the whole "likes to physicaly abuse the young girls he dates" and I do mean YOUNG. He is 30 and hus current girl is 18 (nothing on him beating her yet)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 28, 2007 4:31:31 PM

16. O.M.F.G.!!!

Posted by: Alexander | Sep 28, 2007 4:55:02 PM

17. Jimmyboyo, what the Hell are you talking about?

Posted by: db | Sep 28, 2007 5:31:24 PM

18. DB, that rumor about Milo being abusive stemmed from an unsubstantiated claim on the Gawker Stalker a few years ago. We all know how reliable Gawker can be.

Posted by: Jai | Sep 28, 2007 6:15:07 PM

19. Hot body and sweet, beautiful face. He's a babe.

Posted by: joey | Sep 28, 2007 6:38:50 PM

20. DB his ex claimed supposedly he was controling, physicaly abusive, and verbaly abusive before she broke up with him.

His current girlfriend is the cheerleader from Heroes who JUST turned 18.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 28, 2007 6:51:38 PM

21. I must admit...Milo is, in my opinion, a very sexy guy. I've always loved the dark haired, olive skin tone guys. I'm just so attracted to that look. He may be a total jerk in real life; I hope not, but it's possible. The great looking guys are sometimes so full of themselves. I hope Milo isn't like that. Although, I could go for a threesome with he and Adrian Pasdar myself...HOT !!

Posted by: EJ | Sep 28, 2007 6:55:13 PM

22. Milo is not dating Hayden. She just denied the rumors on TMZ.

And his ex, Alexis Bedel never said anything about Milo being abusive. It's just nasty gossip invented by crazy fangirls.

Posted by: joey | Sep 28, 2007 7:38:12 PM

23. Hubba Hubba!

Posted by: Gil | Sep 28, 2007 8:21:34 PM

24. Our friend Sundeep is desperately in love with this man. So...back off! Milo's taken (and he doesn't even know it).

Posted by: VJPK3 | Sep 28, 2007 9:08:48 PM

25. He is cute, but his character is so damn goofy it totally ruins it for me.

Syler is much sexier, but then again evil is always far more seductive.

Actually, Mohinder Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is so hot he makes me weak. He is beautiful. Why not any pictures of Indian or Middle Eastern men in all their hotness?

Posted by: Jordan | Sep 28, 2007 11:01:57 PM