Football (American) | Magazines | News | Tom Brady

BigGayDeal.com

Tom Brady Enters Wet T-Shirt Contest in Vman

Tombradyvman_2

Tom Brady is featured in a wet T-shirt in Vman's "15 Most Wanted" spread in an issue which hits newsstands imminently.

The QB, who professed an admiration for George W. Bush in this GQ issue two years ago, appears to also be convinced that the Republicans may not be the party for him: "I think everyone wants a change. I think it would be great if the Democratic Party could put together a unified campaign."

Brady also tells Vman he's not sure what he'll do when he retires: "I used to say politics, but now it seems too ugly. I was always someone wanting to stand up against things I didn't think were right. But I tell you politicians are scrutinized more than anyone. I couldn't deal with that."

Comments

1. Yummy. Just.... yummy.

I used to not watch football, even when I was in the band in college. Every gay man should give it another shot, this time focusing on the between-plays sidelines shots. Those boys are delicious.

Go Bucks!

Posted by: Brian | Sep 10, 2007 10:02:30 AM

2. Well, if Tom does enter politics, his sexcapades and super-powerful sperm have been well-documented on gossip websites (and proven with Bridget's baby) for quite a while now. So he won't have to deal with that.

Posted by: dean | Sep 10, 2007 10:08:06 AM

3. I feel so bad for him. Bridget wont let him see him his kid and I heard he left the hospital bawling after the birth. He should let me comfort him, yes.

Posted by: Matt | Sep 10, 2007 10:18:27 AM

4. Is there any more sexy, beautiful, gorgeous man in professional sport today? This MAN is just PERFECT, in my humble opinion of course :).

Posted by: Luke | Sep 10, 2007 10:56:48 AM

5. He's kinda' sexy--in a frat boy sorta' way. And he's not going to stop being a Republican. Payton is probably a Republican too. All damn quarterbacks are Republicans--it's the incredible egos, you know. Betcha' Michael Vick was a Republcian too. All of 'em except my precious Donovan McNabb...and yesterday's mess was not his fault.

Did y'all see them damn Cowboys...Oh, no.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 10, 2007 11:01:07 AM

6. Speaking of sports, there is a very good extract titled "How gay slurs almost wrecked my career" from an autobiography of David Beckham at http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article2419068.ece

Posted by: scioto | Sep 10, 2007 11:41:15 AM

7. Derrick from Philly

Yes, Peyton is not only a Republican, he was public in supporting the right wing Senate candidate in Tennessee last election. Couple that with Tony Dungy embracing a homophobic religious organization and I'll root against the Colts every time they play.

Posted by: scioto | Sep 10, 2007 11:48:04 AM

8. He is good looking. Peyton Manning is a nasty dog.

Posted by: Tom | Sep 10, 2007 12:14:31 PM

9. Derrick from Philly is right. The Eagles got off to a rocky start but they will come back. I can't stand bret fart.

Posted by: Tom | Sep 10, 2007 12:17:28 PM

10. who cares if they are republicans? most educated and hard working people are.

Posted by: rayray | Sep 10, 2007 12:18:14 PM

11. I don't think he's that hot at all. He's very generic looking imo.

As far as republicans being more educated and hardworking, says who??

Posted by: michael | Sep 10, 2007 12:34:27 PM

12. Uh RayRay,
    The people who believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old are "educated and hard working people".
    Bush is a hard worker?

Posted by: Wha? | Sep 10, 2007 12:37:22 PM

13. OK, RAYRAY: we get your message. The "hard-working" I'll go along with. THe "most educated" I don't know about that. Since the 1970s there have been an awful lot of awful Archie Bunker types who've joined the Republican Party, mainly over the issues of busing, affirmative action, and the bullshit issue of "national security". Now, they even have some silly black folks voting Republican over "marriage rights for gay people"--now that breaks my Al Sharpton loving heart. Also, how come Republicans don't like to pay their taxes? That's kinda' greedy. I mean, they claim to love this country so much...hell, you've got to pay taxes to keep it ruuning. If it weren't for tax dollars used for such things as airports, where would the great Republican Senator Craig have gone to cruise, I mean, pee in Minneapolis?

Posted by: Derrick fromPHilly | Sep 10, 2007 12:42:13 PM

14. The photo on the left is awful.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Sep 10, 2007 12:50:15 PM

15. Yes, he is very good looking, but he had the personality of a cardboad box. I have to chuckle that he has any real interest in politics as that only seemed to happen after he was invited to the White House after his Super Bowl wins. I wouldn't be surprised if he was courted in that direction by some of the Republicans he met while on those visits. The ironic thing is that he now says politics is too "ugly", but it is no uglier now than it was two years ago, prior to his knocking up a girlfriend minutes before dumping her. His disillusion with going into politics seems be the result of his being knocked down several pegs on the Republican morality scale.

As far as his comment "I was always someone wanting to stand up against things I didn't think were right.". Well, what are you waiting for? You're a rich, popular athlete with a podium to say pretty much anything you want. Let's here you stand up for things that you don't think are right.

Posted by: Bryce | Sep 10, 2007 12:51:10 PM

16. Tom Brady should suck a railroad spike. I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet him, as my father is a former professional football player and we attended a function Brady was at. I don't know if I've ever met a more self-absorbed prat. I'm actually surprised he's able to play so well, his head seems to fully lodged up his ass.

And politics aside, Peyton is definitely my favorite. His political leanings are probably as stated above, but all I know is that my father intro'd me, and I got a shake and a pat on the back, and I intro'd the boyfriend, and he got the same, complete with a grin. Could have all been a ruse, but it certainly didn't feel that way. And the resulting convo rocked my world.

Posted by: David | Sep 10, 2007 1:04:09 PM

17. Tom is hot as hell! no doubt about it. And the fact that he dates the hottest supermodel the world has ever known Gisele just adds to his mystique (and cockiness I'm sure). He can well afford to be a dick.

As for Peyton, Whatever... So what if he is cool or what with the fags? He's ugly.

Next.

Posted by: Jordan | Sep 10, 2007 2:20:47 PM

18. bryce, Colts fan much?
    Seriously, I worked for the Pats from 2002-2005 and never heard a bad word uttered about him. Totally amazing looking in person!

Posted by: Bruce | Sep 10, 2007 2:31:55 PM

19. himbo's should only be seen and not heard.

Posted by: sean | Sep 10, 2007 3:53:52 PM

20. Between Tom Brady and Brady Quinn... there's got to be something with the name "Brady" instantly turns a bloke into a hottie. Seriously.

That said, Brady went 22-28 yesterday, collection almost 300 yards and several TD passes. Hot and talented.

But I do think Bryce is right about one thing: Tom Brady has a platform, has millions and millions to keep him afloat... if there are things that are important to him and, if all he "ever wanted," was to stand up for them, he should be doing it. I for one think it could be a great thing.

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 10, 2007 4:38:43 PM

21. Tom Brady is brutally hot...I don't give a crap if he's Republican or even an arrogant prick. I'd give him a head-to-toe tongue bath every goddamned day if given the opportunity. Slurp.

Posted by: Chris | Sep 10, 2007 6:45:16 PM

22. A Republican with a out of wedlock child?? Perish the thought!

Posted by: Sebastian | Sep 10, 2007 9:26:50 PM

23. he's got a head like a block

Posted by: Anja Clarke | Sep 11, 2007 3:29:55 AM

24. Tom Brady is hot to look at...but I never fuck Republicans. Ever. So he's just going to have to look elsewhere the next time he needs a blowjob. I'm just sayin'.

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 11, 2007 4:15:13 AM