Heidi Klum | News | Oprah | Seal

Seal Said to be Amazing

Sealamazing

Heidi Klum tells Oprah Winfrey on a show set to air Thursday that it wasn't Seal's music that caused her to fall for him. The sight of him in spandex shorts sealed the deal:

"I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow. And I pretty much saw everything. The whole package."

Seal even has a song about it on his new album.

Klum and Seal may duet at the upcoming Victoria's Secret fashion show.

Comments

1. heidi is a size queen. LOL

:-) Good for them both

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Oct 24, 2007 12:52:12 PM

2. heidi is a size queen. LOL

:-) Good for them both

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Oct 24, 2007 12:52:34 PM

3. This blog has become so unmanageale... too many adds, too many animation ads, too much crap that makes the articles and news items tough to load and read. I hope it gets cleaned up soon!!

Posted by: Shawn | Oct 24, 2007 1:00:11 PM

4. heidi is a size queen. LOL

:-) Good for them both

Posted by: JIMMYBOYO | Oct 24, 2007 1:29:22 PM

5. heidi is a size queen. LOL

:-) Good for them both

Posted by: JIMMYBOYO | Oct 24, 2007 1:29:52 PM

6. uhm

something is messed up here at the site. I only posted once

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Oct 24, 2007 1:33:46 PM

7. @ Jimmyboyo: we get it already....

@ Shawn: start your own blog if you don't like it or go read elsewhere......

Posted by: Derek | Oct 24, 2007 1:34:17 PM

8. Where are the PICTURES of Seal in spandex shorts??!! THAT would take my mind off this "unmanageale" (sp!) site...

Posted by: DavidDust | Oct 24, 2007 1:50:26 PM

9. Seal is amazing - I saw him perform when I was in the UK. The guy's voice is a male version of Sade.

Posted by: beergoggles | Oct 24, 2007 2:11:49 PM

10. Derek can you read english? Scroll up just 1 post above yours, nit wit. I only posted once and it went multiple times. A.b.c.d.e.f.g english is a fun language. You should learn to read it before getting caty

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Oct 24, 2007 2:25:14 PM

11. The "package", huh? Well excuse me while I go clean myself up,folks!

Posted by: Shabaka | Oct 24, 2007 2:27:47 PM

12. Jimmyboyo mine was posted before you posted your explination so to answer you quesiton, yes I can read English and quite well too.

And it's funny how you want to call me out on being catty while being catty yourself. So.....e,a,t,m,e,y,o,u,t,o,o,l.

Posted by: Derek | Oct 24, 2007 2:34:17 PM

13. you=your & quesiton=question

Posted by: derek | Oct 24, 2007 2:37:42 PM

14. Compared to Swedish men?

FYI: hosts files. Cough!

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Oct 24, 2007 3:21:46 PM

15. And we care about this because . . .

Hypothesis 1 - We're gay and we want to know about big penises.

Hypothesis 2 - Celebrity packages are so dishy!

Hypothesis 3 - Heidi Klum is so shallow that a big penis "sealed the deal" on "romanticism."

Hypothesis 4 - Heidi Klum's kitty is so vast only Seal's big one could satisfy her.

Hypothesis 5 - Aha! Now we understand the attraction between a supermodel and an otherwise unattractive pop singer.

Posted by: misterkevin | Oct 24, 2007 4:28:50 PM

16. And we care about this because . . .

Hypothesis 1 - We're gay and we want to know about big penises.

Hypothesis 2 - Celebrity packages are so dishy!

Posted by: misterkevin | Oct 24, 2007 4:29:37 PM

17. And we care about this because . . .

Hypothesis 1 - We're gay and we want to know about big penises.

Hypothesis 2 - Celebrity packages are so dishy!

Posted by: misterkevin | Oct 24, 2007 4:29:44 PM

18. Heh, you vicious creatures, how do know Heidi wasn't talking about the back of his spandex biker shorts?

Women love bubble buns too, you know.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 24, 2007 4:38:34 PM

19. Hey misterkevin, it appears that you are having the same problem I did. Watch out though because Derek is going to have a hissy fit. :-)

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Oct 24, 2007 5:02:40 PM

20. As much as I love hugely hung black guys, I'd have to put a bag over Seal's face, he is so ugly...poor thing.

But I guess you could just close your eyes and imagine super-hottie Taye Diggs.

Posted by: Jordan | Oct 24, 2007 11:06:06 PM

21. why is this interesting? seal is hideous.

Posted by: nic | Oct 25, 2007 4:48:18 AM

22. I love Heidi even more! :D And Seal is very sexy. :)

Posted by: Allen | Oct 25, 2007 9:46:04 AM