Seal Said to be Amazing

Sealamazing

Heidi Klum tells Oprah Winfrey on a show set to air Thursday that it wasn’t Seal’s music that caused her to fall for him. The sight of him in spandex shorts sealed the deal:

“I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow. And I pretty much saw everything. The whole package.”

Seal even has a song about it on his new album.

Klum and Seal may duet at the upcoming Victoria’s Secret fashion show.

Comments

1. Shawn says

This blog has become so unmanageale… too many adds, too many animation ads, too much crap that makes the articles and news items tough to load and read. I hope it gets cleaned up soon!!

2. jimmyboyo says

Derek can you read english? Scroll up just 1 post above yours, nit wit. I only posted once and it went multiple times. A.b.c.d.e.f.g english is a fun language. You should learn to read it before getting caty

3. Derek says

Jimmyboyo mine was posted before you posted your explination so to answer you quesiton, yes I can read English and quite well too.

And it’s funny how you want to call me out on being catty while being catty yourself. So…..e,a,t,m,e,y,o,u,t,o,o,l.

4. says

And we care about this because . . .

Hypothesis 1 – We’re gay and we want to know about big penises.

Hypothesis 2 – Celebrity packages are so dishy!

Hypothesis 3 – Heidi Klum is so shallow that a big penis “sealed the deal” on “romanticism.”

Hypothesis 4 – Heidi Klum’s kitty is so vast only Seal’s big one could satisfy her.

Hypothesis 5 – Aha! Now we understand the attraction between a supermodel and an otherwise unattractive pop singer.

5. says

And we care about this because . . .

Hypothesis 1 – We’re gay and we want to know about big penises.

Hypothesis 2 – Celebrity packages are so dishy!

6. says

And we care about this because . . .

Hypothesis 1 – We’re gay and we want to know about big penises.

Hypothesis 2 – Celebrity packages are so dishy!

7. Derrick from Philly says

Heh, you vicious creatures, how do know Heidi wasn’t talking about the back of his spandex biker shorts?

Women love bubble buns too, you know.

8. Jordan says

As much as I love hugely hung black guys, I’d have to put a bag over Seal’s face, he is so ugly…poor thing.

But I guess you could just close your eyes and imagine super-hottie Taye Diggs.