towleroad

Memoo

Pumpkins

Posting will be a bit lighter today as I'm headed back to New York City from Montana. Thanks for your patience over the last several days. Things should be back on a normal schedule soon.

Comments

1. Andy, Hope everything went well in Montana. Good that you are able to be there for your family. Take care of yourself.

Posted by: rudy | Oct 23, 2007 7:06:09 AM

2. Aww, big city Andy's rural roots...

Yeah, hope everything is well man!

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Oct 23, 2007 7:20:41 AM

3. During your absence last week Andy, I realized how much Towleroad has become a ritual in starting each workday. Have a safe trip home.

Posted by: Johnny Lane | Oct 23, 2007 7:48:22 AM

4. DITTO...JUST LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE EACH DAY...THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE.

Posted by: CLIFF | Oct 23, 2007 7:57:17 AM

5. Hope your trip back to NYC goes well. It's okay if you don't fill us in on the family issues that went on in Montana...just know we care and are concerned for you when things aren't happy for you.

Posted by: Dean | Oct 23, 2007 9:15:24 AM

6. 29 cents a lb! that's a rip off, even in seattle you can do better.

Posted by: jiberish | Oct 23, 2007 11:50:13 AM

7. Yaay, Andy's coming home...safe travels!!

Posted by: Davey | Oct 23, 2007 12:09:20 PM

8. Dude... where in Montana? I grew up there.

Posted by: John Galt | Oct 23, 2007 3:54:53 PM

9. Oh my. Is that in Missoula? Andy, are you that close to me? What an honor! And what an embarrassment now that the rest of the gays know about our dirt chicken advertising.

Posted by: sissyspaceship | Oct 23, 2007 7:22:44 PM

10. Oh my. Is that in Missoula? Andy, are you that close to me? What an honor! And what an embarrassment now that the rest of the gays know about our dirt chicken advertising.

Posted by: sissyspaceship | Oct 23, 2007 7:23:04 PM

11. Oh my. Is that in Missoula? Andy, are you that close to me? What an honor! And what an embarrassment now that the rest of the gays know about our dirt chicken advertising.

Posted by: sissyspaceship | Oct 23, 2007 7:23:14 PM

12. Oh my. Is that in Missoula? Andy, are you that close to me? What an honor! And what an embarrassment now that the rest of the gays know about our dirt chicken advertising.

Posted by: sissyspaceship | Oct 23, 2007 7:23:45 PM