Adam Sandler | Daniel Craig | Film | Mexico | News

Adam Sandler Out to Show Daniel Craig Up in His Squarecuts

Sandler

Since we already know that Adam Sandler is obsessed with male packages, it's no surprise that his latest flick has him doing his best Daniel Craig Bond on the beach "rather proudly" with what Britain's Daily Mail claims is a giant codpiece.

In the film, which I posted about last July, Sandler plays an Israeli secret service agent who leaves his career to become a hairdresser in New York.

You may have missed...
Adam Sandler Open to Working with Gay Rights Groups [tr]
FDNY's LGBT Group Says Chuck & Larry's Journey Feels Familiar [tr]

Comments

1. I actually wouldn't want a man with a package as big as the one Sandler is displaying. I'd be on edge and frightened whenever I'm sober...three or four days a week.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 15, 2007 9:52:30 AM

2. Who wouldn't take Daniel Craig('s package) over Adam Sandler(s)? He is a hottie!

Posted by: Danny | Nov 15, 2007 9:53:52 AM

3. Wow, that is not his real package. It looks like theres something stuffed in there.

Posted by: Tear | Nov 15, 2007 9:56:08 AM

4. That's gross, and, not funny on any level, but, then again, Adam Sandler isn't either.

Posted by: Sebastian | Nov 15, 2007 10:14:13 AM

5. Yeah, Daniel Craig is a hottie.

Adam Sandler is kinda gross, (except for the package) but who hasn't had guys with one that size? I'm not a size queen specifically, but speaking from experience, they are kinda frightening at first, but you quickly get used to them and then wonder how you ever managed without that size.

To quote the Marquise de Merteuil from "Dangerous Liaisons"..."You'll find the shame is like the pain. You only feel it once."

And Derrick, you are hilarious.

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 15, 2007 12:31:48 PM

6. Aw shucks Derrick. That means I have to get you drunk?

Posted by: Big John from Philly | Nov 15, 2007 1:12:50 PM

7. Maybe Jordan is my man.

Posted by: Big John | Nov 15, 2007 1:14:55 PM

8. Craig's face freaks me out! But his body is great!!

Posted by: Shabaka | Nov 15, 2007 1:26:01 PM

9. Well, BIG JOHN:

Getting me drunk aint gonna' be much of a problem (not expensive either--plain Kentucky Bourbon, please). But when I wake up at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital's Emergency Ward, I want you there to explain what happened.

But yeah, you go on to JORDAN. He's much younger than I am, and his body parts-- certainly more resilient.

I'll settle for a MEDIUM SIZE JUAN FROM CAMDEN, thank you.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 15, 2007 1:28:47 PM

10. Derrick -- Bourbon it is, but I will want to cuddle afterwards and not drive you to the ER.

Posted by: Big John | Nov 15, 2007 2:04:35 PM

11. When did pumping get so mainstream?

Posted by: glass | Nov 15, 2007 2:19:55 PM

12. Maybe my body type and size helps also. I'm 5'10", 29" waist & 145 lbs and flexible from yoga (I can get my legs behind my head like Madonna)...plus I know you gotta have some pain to get to the pleasure part ;)

Or maybe it was just my wild child background that's made me immune to the painful aspects of it. I do know though when you're getting pounded for what seems like hours, after a while, you've got to focus on something else ;0

Kinda like what Paris Hilton did in her sex film...only mine are much more entertaining ;)

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 15, 2007 3:57:13 PM

13. 29"inch waist, hunh? OK, Jordan, you just had throw that bit of information in there, didn't you? Oh, how cruel young gay people can be. Well, guess what, you're awful slender at 145 lbs, and most "tops" like a little bubble when choosing their "bottoms". So, let me tell you this this: I got twice as much booty as you do and twice as much waistline too. Now, take that!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 15, 2007 4:20:48 PM

14. I dated a guy who's package looked like that in a speedo...yowza

Posted by: Michael | Nov 15, 2007 6:18:25 PM

15. Well, Mm man has a huge package but let's just say it's more work than fun. Sometimes I wish he was a little smaller so I can enjoy it more. Just jump on it and ride instead having to "work" it in.

Posted by: Lee | Nov 15, 2007 8:42:38 PM

16. Derrick,
    Like I've said many times before...I have to buy my clothes in the boy's dept or custom made (just can't gain..sorry) and I don't seem to have any problem in the attraction dept. either, since being an official "pretty boy", and that I more than make up in sheer flexibility & freakiness anything I might lack elsewhere. But like life is a cakewalk for anyone, right? Even if you're young & cute & rich (yet with many issues no psych can fix)

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 15, 2007 9:04:35 PM