Interior Design | Kevin Sessums | News | Theatre

BigGayDeal.com

All the World's a Stage: Kevin Sessums

Sessums

The NYT's "Habitats" column takes a look inside the studio apartment (and accompanying life) of Kevin Sessums, who has been covering the theater for us here at Towleroad. Have a look yourself and don't miss his latest reviews.

Comments

1. Classy interior decorating, wonderful life, sexy feet. I aint crazy about the Chiuaua--them some mean little bitches. I think they all suffer from a Napoleon Complex.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 10, 2007 4:07:59 PM

2. Oh, look! An animal skin rug. Charming.

Posted by: peterparker | Dec 10, 2007 4:42:28 PM

3. Just from reading the article, I believe he's a remarkable man...good for him and the life he leads.

Posted by: Bojo | Dec 10, 2007 4:55:44 PM

4. "Just from reading the article, I believe he's a remarkable man"

That he is and then some!

Posted by: Giovanni | Dec 10, 2007 5:30:26 PM

5. Why all the Kevin Sessums worship? Is he a major donor to the site or something? Enough already.

Posted by: Enough Already | Dec 10, 2007 7:07:21 PM

6. A great piece profiling a very fascinating man . Aside from good taste (at least in home furnishings), I loved his comment about being a 51 year old gay man and his two most important relationships. As an owner of two LARGE dogs, and single after a 9 year gig, I can appreciate his humor. I look forward to reading his book this Christmas break.

Posted by: SDSteven | Dec 10, 2007 9:46:48 PM

7. An apt furnished in a single afternoon from DWR, Modernica. Is this stylish, or just paid for?

Posted by: Tetsjuin | Dec 11, 2007 10:11:08 AM

8. I hope that I can be so lucky to be a man of many talents when I turn 51 one day. It's nice to see someone who appears to have a happy, well adjusted life and have been gay in New York for 30 years.
    And I like the flat, comfy and livable and uncluttered.

Posted by: Joshua | Dec 12, 2007 1:28:55 AM