Jesse Metcalfe | John Barrowman | London | News | Nightlife

BigGayDeal.com

Jesse Metcalfe Accepts GAY Award

Jesse_metcalfe_gay

Actor Jesse Metcalfe accepted a special "GAY" award from G-A-Y nightclub in London as it celebrated its 15th birthday. I'm not sure exactly what he was being honored with, although he would not let go of his girlfriend, Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle.

On hand as well was Torchwood star John Barrowman, who offered the crowd his best crotch-grab, AFTER THE JUMP...

Barrowman

You may have missed...
Jesse Metcalfe and Friend Get Their Tans On [tr]
John Barrowman Appears at Cardiff, Wales Mardi Gras with Partner [tr]

Comments

1. Every little thing he does is perfect. (John Barrowman, I mean.)

Posted by: JeffNYC | Dec 3, 2007 1:32:32 PM

2. Baby, everything he does is magic!! I'd take John B over nelly Jesse any day! Barrowman is a REAL MAN..... I hope his husband counts his blessings each and every day.

Posted by: Jonathon | Dec 3, 2007 1:38:10 PM

3. I was really hoping that Barrowman was grabbing Metcalf's crotch, but oh well.

Posted by: Eric W | Dec 3, 2007 1:45:10 PM

4. Loves me some John Barrowman, he was great in De Lovely & The Producers!

Posted by: yum | Dec 3, 2007 1:49:40 PM

5. Damnnn!!! John Barrowman is one beautiful man. Makes my heart go pitter patter. :)

Posted by: Travis | Dec 3, 2007 2:57:31 PM

6. And the Award for D-Lister Celebrity Who Actually Agreed to appear goes to....Jesse Metcalf.

Posted by: Marco | Dec 3, 2007 3:03:30 PM

7. I thought it was going to be for best plucked eyebrows, but whatever.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 3, 2007 4:37:53 PM

8. What the fuck is Metcalfe being given an award for? For appearing at a nightclub populated by an assortment of tragics? Just another example of how the gay community can be as clueless as the straight community.

Posted by: adam | Dec 3, 2007 6:27:55 PM

9. i don't like Barrowman's program or character. Sex with those who work for you is just wrong. It's sexual harassment!

Posted by: PuddyKatz | Dec 3, 2007 6:52:23 PM

10. His 15 minutes of fame are over, what exactly has he ever done for the gay community, besides deny that he's gay!

Posted by: Confessions of a Paparazzi | Dec 3, 2007 7:12:10 PM

11. Girls should not date boys that are prettier than they are.

Posted by: Richie | Dec 3, 2007 7:12:26 PM

12. Jesse is HOT...I would do him in a second and he can still have his girlfriends or whatever.

John is handsome, but a bit chunky for me (looks really thick in the middle in that photo). Sorry, me being picky again.

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 3, 2007 10:20:24 PM

13. Dear John Barrowman,

Yes, we all adore you. But could you be a little . . . just a little . . . less dorky? Please? There's such a thing as adorkable, yes, but you, well, you go beyond that into just plain dorkiness sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean a lot.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,