Cam Gigandet | Djimon Hounsou | Film | News | Sean Faris

BigGayDeal.com

Sean Faris Puts Up His Dukes

Sf1_2

I was recently offered a peek at the trailer for the upcoming film Never Back Down starring Sean Faris which i'd probably describe as Fight Club meets Karate Kid meets The O.C. in Florida. Faris plays a newcomer in town who makes the mistake of mixing it up with a bully determined to make him look like a bitch. He then finds a Mr. Miyagi-style mixed martial arts coach in Djimon Hounsou. There's no gay element in the movie as far as I can see, except the fact that two Abercrombie-type twinks are flexing their sweaty chests and biceps for two hours while pummeling each other as a Calvin Klein underwear model looks on. And well, that seemed pretty gay to me.

Sf9

Sf2

Sf5

Sf8

Faris' rival is played by Cam Gigandet.

Sf6

Sf3

Sf4

Trailer AFTER THE JUMP...

You may have missed...
Sean Faris Gets Modely [tr]
Djimon Hounsou: The Man of Steel for Calvin Klein [tr]
Djimon Hounsou to Flaunt Flesh for Calvin Klein [tr]

Comments

1. Ohmy, Sean Faris. I wondered what happened to him after Reunion was cancelled. He is so beautiful.

Posted by: secretagentman | Dec 19, 2007 11:05:40 AM

2. This looks like a horrible film.I wish they would stop letting male models pretend to be actors.

Posted by: busytimmy | Dec 19, 2007 11:27:14 AM

3. Oh, goodie, a movie that teaches kids that fighting is cool. It's the feel-good movie of 2008!

Posted by: crispy | Dec 19, 2007 11:38:25 AM

4. Except for the eye candy, this movie looks completely retarded.

Posted by: Ian | Dec 19, 2007 12:09:21 PM

5. OH yes!!! Sean Faris is such a hot man!!!

Posted by: ALEXSANDER | Dec 19, 2007 1:07:48 PM

6. Alexsander

I would not call Sean faris a man even though he is in his 20's

He is a beautiful twink boy.

A man? Has he even staretd shaving yet?

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Dec 19, 2007 1:26:00 PM

7. looks like somebody took the beginning episodes of The O.C.'s last season to the producers of Fast And Furious and packaged themselves a straight-to-DVD release.

Posted by: A.J. | Dec 19, 2007 1:32:04 PM

8. Is the co-star's last name Gigantic? O M G, what a hottie.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Dec 19, 2007 1:33:27 PM

9. All I have to say is, Djimon, why? You are a two-time Academy Award nominated actor.

WHY!

Posted by: junior | Dec 19, 2007 4:56:38 PM

10. Funnily enough, Cam Gigandet was ON The O.C. a couple years ago...I think he was a bartender that got Ryan Atwood into Inland Empire-style trouble or somesuch...

Posted by: John | Dec 19, 2007 6:04:39 PM

11. Junior

The answer is a big pay check. Even the best actors schlep around in horrid movies due a big paycheck

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Dec 19, 2007 7:07:35 PM

12. "There's no gay element as far as you can see"? are you blind? Djimon is the new Jodie.

Posted by: dc8stretch | Dec 19, 2007 7:55:09 PM

13. HELLO! I would put my legs behind my head for Djimon anyday. He is the HOTNESS.

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 19, 2007 8:38:13 PM

14. Feels like a dumbed down version of the oc. With more gratuitous shirtlessness.

But cam is so hot.

Posted by: Joel | Dec 19, 2007 10:37:26 PM

15. godawful movie, i'm sure. but cam and sean?wow!

Posted by: nic | Dec 20, 2007 12:53:50 PM

16. I saw a screening of this movie on Tuesday. I didn't hear much about it before seeing it, except that it was a fight movie. I wasn't too thrilled about that,but ended up loving it. It actually has a lot more depth than you would think.

Posted by: Meg | Mar 12, 2008 7:57:04 PM

17. So this movie was amazing! I absolutely loved it and I wasn't so sure how I was going to feel about the storyline but it was actually really good, and the eye-candy was the icing on the cake (for guys and girls trust me). I went with my boyfriend and we both thought it was really good so girls go see it, i don't think i have to say anything to the guys.

Posted by: Alicia | Mar 15, 2008 1:22:52 PM

18. hey omg i saw this movie and i was like holy shit sean and cam are so fuckin gorgeous!!?! and i thought that it wouldnt have any depth ore story line but it was really good and worth seeing i seriously want to watch it again and not just because they had abs and were shirtless most of the time os ya definetely see it!!?!

Posted by: omg | Mar 19, 2008 12:48:43 AM

19. this movie was good but I could beat them both lol jk plz don't hurt me

Posted by: Aj | Mar 25, 2008 12:12:43 PM

20. what the hell is wrong with all of you?
    this movie is amazing. yes, sean faris is a pretty boy, but he is actually good at acting and all of you who are bashing the guys in this movie, well there more of men than all of you combined.

Posted by: ally | Mar 27, 2008 6:27:23 PM

21. Are you people a Joke mabye go see it beforing judging the movie

Posted by: J | Mar 28, 2008 8:02:39 PM

22. i love this movie. i paid to go see it twice. best movie ever, period.

Posted by: Carly | Mar 30, 2008 12:40:47 AM

23. K so this movie is totally my fav
    good story+hot guys+hot guys shirt less+hotguys fighting= the best movie
    but i mean it was a-mmaz-ing

Posted by: Emily | Mar 30, 2008 9:45:52 PM

24. You must be joking if u dog on this movie, this movie is beast, and thats how we get down in the south

Posted by: Ryan Mccarthy | Mar 31, 2008 4:55:48 PM

25. This Movie is the freaking BEST movie EVER! I LOVE this movie. I could watch it over and over again. :D

Posted by: Samantha Harper | Apr 1, 2008 5:16:44 PM