Advertising | News | Tom Brady

Tom Brady to Take You to Never Neverland?

Brady_5

Unfortunately, Annie Leibowitz didn't use Tom Brady as Peter Pan in her latest images for the Disney Dream Portrait Series, so I recast the shot.

Certainly a bit more enchanting than Mikhail Baryshnikov, eh?

Mikhail

By the way, that's Tina Fey as Tinkerbell. Check her out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Others used in the new images are Whoopi Goldberg as a Genie, Marc Anthony and J Lo in a scene from Aladdin, and Jessica Biel as Pocahontas. Check em out here.

Tinkerbell

Previously
Roger Federer Trades His Tennis Racket for a Sword [tr]
David Beckham Plays Prince Charming for Walt Disney [tr]

Comments

1. Pretty as he is, Brady is still only about 1/100th as sexy as Baryshnikov. At any age.

Posted by: 24play | Jan 25, 2008 10:10:11 AM

2. Um, no. Brady's head is a little big there, hon. He looks like he's got a bad case of full-body atrophy.

That's a really crap bait-and-switch from Disney...unless they really plan on introducing revised movie versions of each of their revised classics. Do people really fall for that? Oh, or is it the celebrity-in-the-monitor-while-you-wait-in-line-forever crap?

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Jan 25, 2008 10:19:48 AM

3. I don't think his head looks too big, but he certainly does have some purdy legs.

Posted by: dave | Jan 25, 2008 10:49:10 AM

4. Uh, now pay attention: the legs are Barishnikov's (and yeah they are mighty purdy); only the head was switched. I agree with 24Play, I'd take MB over that overrated little footballer any day. Brady's handsome but he is no Barishnikov, not in looks, not in sex appeal and not in athleticism.

Posted by: rudy | Jan 25, 2008 10:53:57 AM

5. Yeah, and just put a mustache on the Mona Lisa next time Andy.
    Just kidding.
    The Annie L. photos are incredible as always

Posted by: 1♥ | Jan 25, 2008 10:55:41 AM

6. The Aladdin/Pocahontas photos look frickin ridiculous. I think they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Posted by: scientitian | Jan 25, 2008 11:00:30 AM

7. Very purdy legs! Especially when you consider Baryshnikov turns 60 next week. MB is still a hot man. And I wouldn't mind being in the middle of a sandwich that also included 6'4" Tom Brady. Nice fantasy.

Posted by: Jack Scribe | Jan 25, 2008 11:06:48 AM

8. I dont care whose damn body that belongs to. If I saw that knobby, cadaverous thing fly through my window I would freak the fuck out!

And did Disney REALLY have to depict Pocahontas? They already shat all over history so I get to see one of the whitest looking women in hollywood prancing around.

Posted by: Toto | Jan 25, 2008 11:07:14 AM

9. What, Toto? You want Disney to remake Apocalypto? ROFLMAO.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Jan 25, 2008 11:36:05 AM

10. I think we need to pull an intervention for you, Andy. You're heading into that scary stalker thing here.

Please don't go all Britney on us!

Posted by: Gary | Jan 25, 2008 11:42:39 AM

11. I think they went in the proper direction with Baryshnikov, Brady is totally wrong for that character.

Maybe Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

Posted by: David | Jan 25, 2008 11:48:51 AM

12. These shots are a good way for Disney to get into the adult celb blogosphere, but JESSICA BIEL?!

They couldn't cast a Native american? Google Irene Bedard -- she's gorgeous... WTF?!

???

Posted by: Strepsi | Jan 25, 2008 11:50:04 AM

13. jessica biel is part Choctaw. she is hardly one of the whitest women in hollywood. god, some people will get their mantees in a gordian knot over next to nothing.

Posted by: nic | Jan 25, 2008 12:04:05 PM

14. I thought that was John C. Reilly.

Posted by: gc | Jan 25, 2008 12:04:23 PM

15. Um... Isn't Peter Pan supposed to be ageless??? Why the f*ck would you cast a 60 year old man, Annie??

Posted by: DrTheopolis | Jan 25, 2008 12:12:09 PM

16. 1)Pocahontas was a Powhatan, not a Choctaw
    2)Pocahontas was 12 years old
    3)Jessica Biel is neither of these things and still looks like a barbie doll.

I know, let's cast Michael Jackson as Mogli in a Jungle Book-themed photo!

Posted by: scientitian | Jan 25, 2008 12:23:39 PM

17. Totally going counter to what I'm sure everyone would expect -- I'm much more excited about Tina Fey as Tinkerbell. =)

Posted by: Chris from Hunk du Jour | Jan 25, 2008 12:25:54 PM

18. SCIENTICIAN,

you really don't want to get into a discussion of the factual errors in ANY of these photos, do you? if you're responding to me, i was merely making the point that, at least, jessica biel is part native-american. other than stating my long-standing admiration for Annie Leibowitz's work, i have no dog in this fight. jebuz!

Posted by: nic | Jan 25, 2008 12:58:11 PM

19. And y'all make fun of us "stereotypical queens" and say we fight over the most frivolous shit. We could be discussing far more serious topics such as how many hickeys you can get on Reggie Bush's sexy big neck...or on his huge cheeks or just on the thighs.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 25, 2008 1:07:44 PM

20. DERRICK,

i bet i can get more hickeys on him than you. and don't EVEN get me started on which cheek and/or thigh i prefer, cuz i'm sure that my choice and/or choices would be better than yours. do you suppose any part of him is native-american? is he "black" enuff? ha!

i just hope that when i do get next to him (and i will!) he does the xtian thing and turns every cheek on his body for me.

Posted by: nic | Jan 25, 2008 1:51:14 PM

21. When do we get to see Tom naked (or at least in his underwear)?

Posted by: jessica | Jan 25, 2008 10:22:01 PM