Football (American) | News | Sports | Tom Brady

BigGayDeal.com

Tom Brady's First Beefcake Shot

Tombrady2_8

Those of you who caught the Patriots-Giants game last week, as Brady took the Pats to an undefeated 16-0 pre-playoff season, were treated by the NFL sportscasters to a look at Brady's 2000 tape from the annual meat market for recruiters, the NFL combine 2000 NFL combine tape.

The Stetson-cologne-hawking - Vman-pinup - potential Calvin Klein underwear model has come a long way, baby. Looking forward to the play-offs.

Here's the field along with some questions for the contenders.

Tombrady1_4

Tombrady3_5 Tombrady4_4

Tombrady5

You may have missed...
Tom Brady and the Art of the Bulging Brief [tr]
Tom Brady Offered $1 Million to be Calvin Klein Underwear Stud? [tr]
Tom Brady for Stetson [tr]
Tom Brady Enters Wet T-Shirt Contest in Vman [tr]

Comments

1. My god, he looks just like...me. Wow, has he changed. Still time for me as well, happy new year and to a return to the gym.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jan 2, 2008 10:54:41 AM

2. I would have taken him then, just like I will take him now!!!!

Posted by: Sebastian | Jan 2, 2008 11:23:31 AM

3. Sebastian, you and Tampa Dave will have very lucky love lives. Y'all don't have unreasonable expections. In my case, if I can't have Reggie Bush, I don't want nobody.

I hope I'm not being mean, but I wish a violent lower intestinal virus on Mr. Brady two Sundays from now. By that Sunday evening, I hope he's well, feels wonderful, has a full erection, and the stinkin', arrogant Patriots are out of the playoffs.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 2, 2008 11:35:38 AM

4. no wonder they don't want open gays playing sports...it makes you wonder how many of the recruiters are "closet cases" and the fact that lots of players get "kept" in the off season by older gay men....very true you know...

Posted by: alan brickman | Jan 2, 2008 12:38:47 PM

5. He's definitely come a long way

Posted by: musicisourhigh | Jan 2, 2008 4:33:33 PM

6. Arrogant?!?!?! How about the "Well Deserved Patriots"? They finished with a perfect season...most of the teams they beat are in the playoffs. Whem Miami won in 72 there schedule was not as nearly as tough as the Pats. The teams they beat didn't have record over 500. Arrogant? I think not.

Posted by: Patrick | Jan 2, 2008 5:07:21 PM

7. Aiiiight, Patrick. I was trying to be amusing. Good luck and give everybody in Bean Town my love....still wanna' see 'em get beat--soooo bad.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 2, 2008 5:11:29 PM

8. The pictures of Tom Brady I want to see are from those confiscated Patriots tapes.

More info at: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/confiscated_patriots_videotapes

Posted by: SFshawn | Jan 2, 2008 5:30:17 PM

9. Ok, lets have some nearly naked pictures of Matt Light next please..

Posted by: beergoggles | Jan 2, 2008 7:08:52 PM

10. YES ARROGANT, AND CHEATERS. yeah, i know i know, you'll just say ALL THE NFL teams do it...BUT...THEY GOT CAUGHT. a much stiffer punishment should have been given...a la pete rose...CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER and brady looks so "soft and pudgy" in that picture...so unnatractive even now he looks like he has downs syndrome.

Posted by: diggy | Jan 2, 2008 7:53:54 PM

11. not bad looking.

Posted by: opicview | Jan 5, 2008 2:05:15 PM

12. did i miss something? beefcake? i wanted hot pics. i'm so disappointed. if i wanted this stuff i could have gone to the mall.

Posted by: dw314 | Jan 13, 2008 11:07:38 AM

13. He could make me love football if he really tried.

Posted by: mdnc | Jan 3, 2014 10:28:37 AM