Bill clinton | Election 2008 | John Edwards | Mitt Romney | News | Tom Cruise | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Tyra Banks

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #232

MITT ROMNEY: At a MLK event in Jacksonville, Florida, Romney asks, "Who let the dogs out?" Then barks.

TOM CRUISE ROASTED: Craig Ferguson sends up the Scientologist.

TYRA BANKS: Asks John Edwards what it's like to be a minority candidate? (source: nymag)

BILL HAS A DREAM: Clinton nods off during MLK service at the Convent Avenue Baptist Church in Harlem.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. I adore Craig Ferguson. The spoof is a riot!

Posted by: Bob R | Jan 23, 2008 12:01:19 PM

2. When I watch Mitt Romney with all the little children down in Jacksonville, I keep thinking about what happen to Sebastian Venable at the end of "Suddenly Last Summer". I kept waiting for the same thing to happen to Romney on the video. Woof woof woof

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jan 23, 2008 12:27:26 PM

3. 'Bill Has A Dream'...heeheehee...Andy, you are hilarious!

Posted by: peterparker | Jan 23, 2008 12:48:36 PM

4. Ahhh...Poor Bill. I think we've definitely all had this happen to us at one time or another. But when a camera is constantly focused on you 24/7, it makes a little bit more of a negative statement. I am sure what we see here is complete exhaustion from the campaign trail. And let's keep in mind, he's not a spring chicken anymore.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Jan 23, 2008 12:57:54 PM

5. As a lady in my office loves to say, those Clinton's are one hot mess no matter how you look at them!

Posted by: Sebastian | Jan 23, 2008 1:07:42 PM

6. Tonight on "Dr. Phil"—"Clinton Hating As A Form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder."

Posted by: O | Jan 23, 2008 4:14:33 PM

7. It took LBJ to wake the old man up!

Posted by: Jay | Jan 23, 2008 6:20:56 PM