Barack Obama | Election 2008 | Football (American) | Hillary Clinton | Nature | News | Sports | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #227

LIFE AFTER PEOPLE: The upcoming (January 21) History Channel special about what would happen to the Earth should the human race disappear and how quickly our traces would be erased.

BARACK OBAMA: Council on Foreign Relations Senior Fellow Peter Beinart takes U.S. News and World Report columnist Michael Barone to task for furthering a claim that Sen. Barack Obama may be considered a Muslim apostate and targeted for assassination.

TERRELL OWENS: In a rare show of emotion, Owens breaks down when asked if Tony Romo's trip toMexico may have played a part in the Cowboys' loss.

HILLARY CRUSH: Forget Obama Girl, this guy's got a crush on Hillary.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. I love the Hillary boy song. He's cute and I like the way he got the gay reference in with the Teletubbies!

Posted by: Oh my God that Britney's shameless | Jan 15, 2008 4:19:11 PM

2. Ok I think it's time for one of those Britney-esqu type Youtube video "Leave Obama Alone!!". I think we get it. America is not ready for a Black president. Fine. Do we have to resort to using his religion against him.

Posted by: DB | Jan 15, 2008 5:33:00 PM

3. That LIFE AFTER PEOPLE is a must see. Can't wait.

clinton boy? OY

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jan 15, 2008 5:49:33 PM

4. aww, my poor Cowboys. :'(

hope the Packers annihilate the Giants...

nice to see Owens care so much about Romo and his team, though. the new celebrity couple? Romowens. :)

Posted by: Nathan | Jan 15, 2008 6:00:07 PM

5. A rare show of emotions from Owens? Please, Emo Owens is a big drama queen and anyone in Dallas who hangs out where he hangs out knows it.

Posted by: VIAgara | Jan 15, 2008 7:34:52 PM

6. LIFE AFTER PEOPLE.... more like 'life after me' because i convinced my parents to chop two trees down in their yard!! What was I thinking? It was none of my business in the first place and the result was at best superfluous..

Posted by: john | Jan 16, 2008 12:05:55 AM

7. all the blubbering and kissing and hugging from male pro athletes recently, yet hillary was raked over the coals for tearing up. wtf?!

hillary-boy is cute.