Margaret Cho | News | Photography

Margaret Cho Lets Out Silent But Deadly Nude Photo Shoot Secret

Comic Margaret Cho reveals in the Huffington Post that she loves Carson Kressley's reality show How to Look Good Naked and its focus on positive body images. For those of you wanting to explore nude photo shoots of your own, she also has some advice:

Cho"I am completely into the new reality show How to Look Good Naked hosted by Carson Kressley. It is kind of like a traditional makeover show with shopping and finding the right clothes for your body type, hair/makeup, etc except it is more goal oriented because at the end, Carson makes the women feel so confident that they are able to pose naked and have their glorious image blown up and splashed on the side of a building....Since I became a dancer, I have felt much better about myself. I even did a naked photo shoot myself not too long ago, with my favorite photographer Austin Young. My friend Suhaila was there for moral support and she has done a lot of modeling. She gave me some good advice. When you are being shot, try to think of a secret. Something beautiful. Something only you know. A secret. Hold onto that. Let them see the secret in your eyes. Feel it. Austin shot amazing photos of me that day. Afterward, Suhaila asked me, What was your secret?...I said, I farted...I guess it really wasn't a secret because they already knew about it!!"

How to Look Good Naked [huffington post]

Comments

1. Here's Margaret Cho's act in 2 sentences: "Ahhh, sooooo, ass master!!! I HATE PRESIDENTBUSH!!!!!" Oy, this hack is the unfunniest gay icon of the past 2 decades. I forgot where I've heard it, but one of my favorite lines is 'He's so gay he thinks Margaret Cho is funny'. Words so true.

Posted by: jeffreychrist | Feb 5, 2008 9:41:31 AM

2. Here's Margaret Cho's act in 2 sentences: "Ahhh, sooooo, ass master!!! I HATE PRESIDENTBUSH!!!!!" Oy, this hack is the unfunniest gay icon of the past 2 decades. I forgot where I've heard it, but one of my favorite lines is 'He's so gay he thinks Margaret Cho is funny'. Words so true.

Posted by: jeffreychrist | Feb 5, 2008 9:43:13 AM

3. She may be a lovely girl but one thing she is not and that is, being funny. Give me Kathy Griffin anytime!
    Is the article in question supposed to be funny?

Posted by: Alexis | Feb 5, 2008 9:48:00 AM

4. I think Ms. Cho ROCKS! Yes, she is controversial, and scathing and sometimes abrasive, but she gets people to sit up and take notice of issues she believes in (often times support for the gay community). Personally I think she is REALLY funny, even though I concede she is not everyone's cup of tea. I do find the comment about being 'so gay he thinks Margaret Cho is funny' rather stupid and offensive. Whoever coined it originally must have a rather un-funny person themself!

Posted by: CK | Feb 5, 2008 9:50:03 AM

5. Lighten up, seriously. It's not even 10am.

Posted by: Matt | Feb 5, 2008 9:55:53 AM

6. ROTFL...that was just great!

Posted by: mikeinbama | Feb 5, 2008 10:22:11 AM

7. As long as she has her 'dick tooth' she will hold a special place in my heart. Thanks for the laugh Andy. I can't wait to see her in late April. She's very good live.

Posted by: Brad | Feb 5, 2008 11:07:20 AM

8. Jeffrey are you kidding me? Do you really start your day being a rageing cunt? You're the gay man that gives the rest of us the bitchy, angry gay stereotype that all those paranoid heterosexuals believe us to be.
    Lighten up sweety, if the alcohol in your glass is gone go get some more and leave the rest of us out of your acid-tongued little tirades. the world has too many bitchy old queens, find a new hobby.

Posted by: haxby | Feb 5, 2008 3:13:02 PM

9. Unfunny? She's one of my favorites.

Posted by: Kath | Feb 5, 2008 3:14:26 PM

10. The quote you are speaking of JeffreyAntiChrist is actually "Andy Dick is so gay he thinks Margaret Cho is funny".
    It was said by very funny comic Lisa Lampinelli who actually really likes Margaret Cho...it was a roast where everyone makes tongue-in-cheek jokes about everyone else. What this means is that you have a problem understanding humor, context in which comments are made and the inability to remove your head from ass.

Posted by: John | Feb 5, 2008 3:31:00 PM

11. Didn't she just write about having period stains all over her mattress and now she's farting while posing nude? Pretty much the definition of tmi.

Screeeeech...back up...posing nude is good for self esteem?

Posted by: Hun | Feb 5, 2008 6:34:23 PM

12. If you watch her bit on "The Video Hut" calling about her overdue video "Beaver Fever" and you ain't laughing your ass off you just have no sense of humor, period ....this woman is soooo funny
    of course if you're from some tight-ass Republican enclave in
    Holy Roller, Kansas..you might not get this stuff .. not only is she funny as dope but in my book (Straight Male over 50) she's one hot cutie pie I just LOVE her .............

Posted by: Les Cordoza | Feb 27, 2009 11:07:26 PM