Twink Who May or May Not Be Zac Efron ‘Busted’ in Gay Kiss Photo

Zac_efron

A photo of what may be Zac Efron or may be any other long-lashed, trucker hat-wearing Emo twink has hit the intranets. Take it for what you will. It’s just a sweet photo. And we know Efron doesn’t care anyway

Previously
‘Bulletproof’ Zac Efron Can Handle Suggestions He’s Gay [tr]
Zac Efron and Elijah Kelley Make a Dapper Pair [tr]
Zac Efron “Collaboration” with Lil Wayne No More Than a Wet Dream [tr]

Comments

1. Dave says

I don’t think it’s him either. Nevertheless, people need to leave him alone. He’s 20. Give him a break.

2. peterparker says

This is DEFINITELY Zac Effron…so long as Zac Effron is the only young man with a twink body, lips that are able to pucker, a nose, long eyelashes and hair. Yep, that’s him.

3. Paul R says

It seems too staged, with the hat, hair, and other guy’s hands obscuring concrete details. I’m not sure Efron would even allow a hat to touch his precious, pricey locks!

It’s probably just a joke being played by some young queen who wishes he looks like Efron.

4. Tug says

I don’t get what the big deal about this guy is, he’s not all that -not by a long shot. Not to mention, that shirtless, trucker hat-wearing twink look is soooo early 90’s…tired.

5. says

It’s not Zac Efron unfortunately. I’m not sure how old this picture is but he recently cut his hair for a new movie he’s filming. Nevertheless, this pictures is sweet and I think the Zac Efron look-a-like is hot…

6. Loren says

For those of you who have had a split with reality, let’s assume Zac IS a big deal. And now let’s assume that people don’t like it when celebrities LIE about things like who they’re dating and who they’re supposedly in love with. Now let’s assume that gay people are pissed off that this Zac guy really is gay but is not proud of it. That’s a lot of pissed off people. So, is this photo a big deal? Could be, if someone can prove that it’s really him. There’s enough proof out there already that Zac is at least bi-sexual. And should we care? I dunno… But watching HSM will be much different now! And quite honestly loss of $ is the one reason Zac should stay IN the closet but people can never do what they should. They do what feels natural. No matter how much they try to suppress it.

7. Linden Groves says

I am inappropriately obsessed with Zac Efron and would love for him to be gay. But I have been looking over the thousands of pictures I have of him taken from the web and in only one is he wearing a cheap plastic baseball hat, other than the picture of him in Little League. I went to an event today where there were probably 100 boys between 15 and 18. I made a point to see how many could be the kid in the photo: three looked just like that and a fourth looked like him but had sideburns. So the solution to the mystery is to figure out who the other guy is. As was noted, that hand hides the identifying moles on the left side of his face.

I have seen no “evidence” that he is “at least bi” other than wishful thinking and his love of show tunes.

In the meantime I will work on getting a life.

8. Themistocle says

Only in USA does exist the concept of: GAY kiss (for a peck on the cheek?). Come on guys, you are SO hysterical.

9. mateusz says

hejka!! Napewno baranki nie wiecie w jakim jezyku pisze:)o toz pochodze z polski.na 100% nie wiecie gdzie ona lezy. mianowicie lezy kolo niemiec:) I’m Mateusz. I lived in Poland:):) I like Zac Efron and I don’t know Zac Efron gay?????????

10. Jackson says

Zac Efron’s as much of an “emo” as I am a mermaid from Atlantis… and when I look down I don’t see any fins. Someone’s also a little out of touch if they think every young skinny guy w/ long hair is “emo”.

11. says

If you want to know the real secret of Zac Efron, watch this video on YouTube: “The evident proof that Zac Efron…”

12. robert ryan says

Please! So he may or may not be gay! Who cares? Unless he is able
    to do something more substantial than HSM he wont be around
    much longer,so let the poor boy be!