Anderson Cooper | David Beckham | Football | News | Sports

Anderson Cooper and David Beckham Face Off

Cooper_beckham

On Friday, I posted about Anderson Cooper's upcoming David Beckham profile on 60 Minutes which aired last night. If you missed it, the full 60 Minutes segment is AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Interesting story. Love the shots of him with the longer hair, tied back. I'm betting he succeeds at what he came here to do. So hot!!!

Posted by: John from PA | Mar 24, 2008 9:44:26 AM

2. Interesting story. Love the shots of him with the longer hair, tied back. I'm betting he succeeds at what he came here to do. So hot!!!

Posted by: John from PA | Mar 24, 2008 9:44:28 AM

3. "So in love, are we two! So in love, in a world of our own!"

Posted by: Michael | Mar 24, 2008 9:48:05 AM

4. Gayest moment of the interview: AC asking DB about all of his tattoos.

Also.....AC's got some pretty nice tricep action going on!

Posted by: Chris In MN | Mar 24, 2008 10:51:07 AM

5. Was the phrase "dumb as a bag of hammers" coined for David Beckham? Great image, lots of charisma... but literally an idiot the minute he opens his mouth. I burst out laughing every time I try to imagine him and Posh having a conversation.

PS And yes, I'm jealous.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 24, 2008 11:19:13 AM

6. Anderson didn't have much success blocking Beckham's shots, but he still can move around pretty well for a guy his age.

Posted by: Matt | Mar 24, 2008 1:26:48 PM

7. Beckham is a has-been. He was crap to begin with, and he isn't even good looking. A total bore, with nothing behind the eyes. I'd rather see Andy!

Posted by: Al | Mar 24, 2008 2:13:31 PM

8. Love 'em both. Especially loved how Anderson could have worn a blazer at the end but chose to show off the guns standing next to Beckham. Oh, Anderson, you just can't compete.

Posted by: junior | Mar 24, 2008 2:15:09 PM

9. I love this segment. Anderson is so smitten with Becks. You can tell when he mentions his tan and when Andy's checking out his tattoos.....I'm so jealous....of Beckham.

Posted by: SteveN | Mar 24, 2008 4:37:35 PM

10. OK, I WOULD GLADLY WATCH BECKS AND POSH DO IT.

OF COURSE IF DAVID WAS IN ONE OF THOSE "GUYS GONE WILD" VIDS BY HIMSELF.....

Posted by: dw314 | Mar 24, 2008 9:04:26 PM

11. "he still can move around pretty well for a guy his age."

gee, how amazing! not all 40 year olds are invalids! of course he can move around . . . i trust you were being "funny."

Posted by: Ernie | Mar 25, 2008 12:42:21 AM