Football | Matt Leinart | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Arizona Cardinals QB Matt Leinart Acts Out his Nick Lachey Fantasy

Leinart

In photos that emerged on the net late last week, Arizona Cardinals Quarterback Matt Leinart scores on one of his buddies while dressed as a member of the boyband 98 Degrees.

He and Brady Quinn should get together. It'd be a gay old time.

Comments

1. I'd like to act out a few fantasies on Matt myself. Cute blonde guy getting "popped".

Posted by: davefromtampa | Apr 7, 2008 9:15:58 AM

2. Reallly...? Of all the boy bands, 98 degrees?

I guess "Menudo" was taken.

Posted by: Rad | Apr 7, 2008 9:22:38 AM

3. ...and interestingly enough, he knows how to perfectly position the hands and lips...

Posted by: Rad | Apr 7, 2008 9:23:50 AM

4. I always had a weakness for rough trade (surprise), but never NEVER a gang of them. And I always liked them clean. Most the time I was lucky.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 7, 2008 9:51:01 AM

5. Derrick, from what I've heard, after you get your "business" done with that rough trade dude, most of the time they give you a beat down and rob you! Is it that good its worth the chance ;)?

But, I have never figured out why "straight" guys get a kick of this sort of drunken stupidness and, taking pictures of it, pretty boy matt is going to get razed in the locker room, and, probably a few invites to show his off court skills, LOL!

Posted by: Marc | Apr 7, 2008 10:59:41 AM

6. Straight boys are so wild and crazy...they know how to have all the fun. *yawn*

Posted by: Mike | Apr 7, 2008 11:05:17 AM

7. Hey, Marc, when you hear posters like me and THE QUEEN talk about "trade" we're bascially reminiscing. The 1970s was a time when trade just didn't seem as dangerous. Believe it or not, those straight boys (trade) actually enjoyed gay sex back then!--they only asked for money if the queen was old (now I'm startin' to cry). When real females started doing so much oral stuff for them, it put a lot of fem queens out of commission: the trade didn't need us anymore. Then of course, the drugs became a problem with trade by the 1980s. It wasn't till the 1990s that I paid a "piece of trade" any money. I wasn't pretty anymore...like Baby Jane Hudson, I guess.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 7, 2008 11:27:27 AM

8. Hey, liberals should be nice to Leinart.

He's one of the few professional football players who might actually vote Democratic.

Posted by: John | Apr 7, 2008 11:41:19 AM

9. Straight men are so weird. I went to an all-boys high school and straight boys acting out gay sex acts on each other in the hall, in the locker room, in pictures was all they wanted to do. It sounds hot, but after awhile it got boring ("Oh, Brad's just humping Andrew... again.")

One time I asked "why do you all do this because it looks kinda gay and you look like you're all enjoying it?"

No one would answer me. Go figure.

Posted by: junior | Apr 7, 2008 11:58:51 AM

10. It's rather like Leno's explanation of 'gayest look' humor. White male privilege strikes again!

Posted by: Ben | Apr 7, 2008 1:20:10 PM

11. Ben,

Not sure if the homoeroticism qualifies as a perk.

Many minorities in the West (not to mention natives in Third World countries) think white men have a greater pre-disposition towards homosexuality anyway. And like it or not, that's considered an insult rather than a 'privilege.'

Posted by: John | Apr 7, 2008 2:02:07 PM

12. 'I wasn't pretty anymore...like Baby Jane Hudson, I guess.'

POSTED BY: DERRICK FROM PHILLY | APR 7, 2008 11:27:27
    ---------------
    Says who? You may think you're not pretty but we here at Towleroad think you're beautiful.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 7, 2008 7:02:24 PM

13. WOW...
    seems it is not a new news ,many friends public this news on a tall dating site~~~~Tallmingle.c o m ~~~~which has many other good projects but dating
    But a good news.lol...

Posted by: cora1984 | Apr 7, 2008 11:41:20 PM

14. Thanks, Patrick. Blanche thanks you too.

It's kind souls like you who make me determined that I aren't ever gonna' give up my spot here on Towleroad, and I aren't ever gonna' leave it...EITHER!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 8, 2008 9:56:39 AM