Comments

1. Giovanni says

I’ve been seriously crushing on Emile Hirsch for a few years now – thanks for the post.

2. Steven says

It’s seems so rare (at least in my experience) to see someone with genuinely green eyes. How gorgeous.

3. MikeinSanJose says

I like the last picture, but what, exactly, is “Emile Hirsch” and why should anyone care?

4. MikeinSanJose says

5. sparks says

Oh my!! He has gone from adorrrrable to hot! I love that he isn’t holding onto a twink image like so many do with all the plucking and shaving and tanning in LaLaLand.

(by the way that’s exactly the color of my eyes.. but I always wanted blue. Go figure.)

6. peterparker says

MIKEINSANJOSE…Emile Hirsch is currently playing Cleve Jones, the creator of the HIV/AIDS quilt, on the film “Milk”, Gus Van Sant’s ode to the late San Francisco Supervisor, Harvey Milk. Prior to that, Hirsch played the lead role in last year’s “Into the Wild”. In my opinion, Hirsch was robbed of an Academy Award nomination for that performance.

7. Sam says

Interesting that David Ehrenstein, who seems to have such issues with straight boys who play gay, who doesn’t get why gay men should like or appreciate a straight boy. Now sure is fawning over Emile. I like Emile but David sure turns on a dime….please.

8. Abbie says

ATTENTION ALL EMILE HIRSCH-LOVERS & FANS:

Come here, and have fun with the folks!

Registering with us has its perks and extra viewability, too.

The forums have the HOT-test photos out there with “candids” too!

9. erika says

ah, the use of the word “hot” again, so commonly phrased when speaking of emile hirsch. why can’t anybody call him gorgeous, flawless, adorable, stunning, beautiful…? the list goes on and on….

And his eyes ARE quite fantastic. they remind me of my mother’s they’re so green that they’re almost yellow… they’re lovely. :)