Comments

1. Brad says

I wince in embarrassment for these ladies! The lyrics are bad, the singing is bad and the graphics are really bad. I find this video very sad and painful to watch. I had to stop about halfway through. What’s with the 2 dimensional, ghostly, glowing McCain flying through the air and peeking in windows? Very, very weird and creepy.

2. Dave says

Does this mean McCain is a peeping tom??

I don’t think he would go looking into their window.

3. Vi Agara says

I think America needs to be very careful in this election. Lets not destroy America and turn it into a socialist republic cause we hate bush so much. Clinton and Obama will try to socialize our society, resume the war on wealth and throw us further down the socialist pit that grips Europe.
    Think beyond one issue men. I would rather have no gay marriage than socialized medicine. Plus neither Obama or Clinton are for gay marriage anyway, so you get nothing but more socialism.

4. Jimmyboyo says

Vi

The USA was founded and grew strong because of socialism

Many of the early colonies had contracts drawn up (on record in museums) detailing the socialist communal utilization of 1 Iron skillet between all colony members. etc

The south would only now be getting electricty if it wasn’t for the socialist redistribution of wealth via high taxation on the north to FREELY!!!!! wire the south for electricity and FREELY build electrical power plants in the south under the RURAL ELECTRIFICATION plan.

That is just 2 examples of socialism that totaly enabeled America to become the giant it is today. In fact when america turns away from socialistic principals is when america grows weak. For example the Bush years = the complete and utter deregulation of FDR era laws to balance the playing field

5. Jimmyboyo says

PS

VI

Europe and Canada with their socialized medicine have HUGELY!!!!!!!!!!!! larger life expectancy rates, standard of health levels as well as standard of living numbers as compared to america with our NO socialized medicine.

6. MikeInSanJose says

I can’t wait to see “McCain Drops are Falling on my Head”.

It could be the lead-in for a discussion of his sex ed platform.

7. Craig says

Just awful! Of course, imagine if McCain does become president and these women are rewarded in typical republican fashion with unlimited sums of taxpayer money. Each one of these plagiarized gems could end up like the $600 toilet seat. “Heck of a job, McCain Girls!”

8. pinky mcstinky says

That was hysterical! As good as anything I’ve ever seen on The Daily Show. I love inadvertent satire.

Keep ’em coming, girls!

9. Miles says

Gosh, what could be next for the McCain girls?

“I Can’t Stand McCain (Against My Window)”?

No, they wouldn’t sing that…

How about “John McCain” to the tune of “Penny Lane”?

Or “McCain” to the tune of David Bowie’s “Fame”?

Or Dylan’s “A Hard McCain’s Gonna Fall”?

Or “Do You Know The Way To John McCain”? (Instead of the way to San Jose)

Just trying to help…

10. Lukey says

I hope that Hillary or Obama DO socialize medicine. One of the main reasons that people are afraid to start their own businesses is because they would lose their health insurance. The middle class and the lower classes stimulate the economy when they have money. The stifling police state that the Republicans have instituted is destroying the United States’ innovative spark. Gays, bohemians, and people that think outside the box stimulate the economy when they are allowed to flourish.

11. Lukey says

12. Jeffrey in Burbank says

ow-ee ow-ee ow!

My ears were just recovering from the last one.

I mean everyone has a right to express their political beliefs, but I can’t say that I ever heard a trio sing in such a manner…

13. says

I’m not sure what to think of these morons. I mean, on one hand, I would like to see them embarrassed on all of the news networkds. But on the other hand, I don’t want to give the Republicans ANY publicity.

14. Dave says

My hope is that these ladies are doing these songs as a joke, drawing in fans of McCain and then they will say “you have all been punked!” Call it a dream. But, I am going to have HOPE that it becomes true.

15. says

Hmmm, so exactly where are Annie & Dave? Seems to me that the “3 Tons O’ Fun” just violated copyright law…that is unless the Eurythmics authorized the use of their work for the making of this video. Highly unlikely.

16. Matt says

I just want to know how they managed to transport long-haired Liza Minnelli from the year 1990 and get her in this video!

Oh, Liza, I never thought you’d sell the gays up the river like that.