Barack Obama | Fashion Men | News

BigGayDeal.com

Obamacrombie: The Latest in Campaign Fashion

Obamacrombie

It was inevitable. The unauthorized Obamacrombie campaign T-shirt.

What will the Clinton response be? "Hillister".

Comments

1. "314 in the hiZOUSE."

"The crowd was hella fired up..."

"Yo - I didn’t even know we were on camera til my friend Chad texted me like HOLYSH#T. Aaahaha!"

DEFINITELY Obama supporters...

Posted by: daveynyc | Apr 24, 2008 4:48:37 PM

2. Perfect...Obama supporters and crombie zombies...the two are so much alike.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 24, 2008 4:50:10 PM

3. There are a few Hillary supporters out there who can spell S-A-T-I-R-E, yes?

Even if you can't, be sure to snap up those Hillister hoodies and jams right now because they're available for a limited time only!

Posted by: 24play | Apr 24, 2008 4:56:44 PM

4. ...because "Hillister" doesn't sound like a mispronunciation of "Hitler" AT ALL... nosiree.

Posted by: Rich | Apr 24, 2008 5:08:44 PM

5. I don't think anyone is really gonna believe they want 'girls' to call them tho

Posted by: davyenyc | Apr 24, 2008 5:16:30 PM

6. Hillary already has gotten Marc Jacobs to design her t-shirts. So I think she wins. Again.

Posted by: BoHan | Apr 24, 2008 5:22:34 PM

7. isn't Hillary the "& Bitch" ?

Posted by: A.J. | Apr 24, 2008 5:31:34 PM

8. "the dude’s gonna CREAM Hillary in November."

Does this mean that Hillary is gonna replace McCain on the Republican ticket?

Posted by: John | Apr 24, 2008 6:30:54 PM

9. Check the disclaimer. It says the site is in no way connected to anyone in the photo. It's just a bunch of idiots trying to make a buck.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 24, 2008 7:40:16 PM

10. Betcha' not a single cent from the sales (if anyone even buys that shit) will be contributed to the campaign.

Not only do they look like douches, they (well, one of them; which means all three basically) sure sound like douches too.

Douches are electing a supreme douchebag as the party's nominee.

Woohoo! Douchebama '08!

(And I actually saw that live on Tuesday; they didn't seem that all interested in even being there. The wonders of peer pressure (obviously!) never cease to amaze me.)

Posted by: Hykal | Apr 24, 2008 8:21:53 PM

11. HYKAL: You might want to check my comment previous to yours and the disclaimer on the website before you jump to these conclusions.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 24, 2008 8:31:06 PM

12. Oscar,

Without a doubt you are the dumbest mf who has ever made a comment here. What a load of racist, self-centered, crap.

Posted by: James | Apr 25, 2008 1:09:40 AM

13. For crying out loud, Abercrombie and Hollister are the same company. If you don't believe me, then go to abercrombie.com; scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on Investors; then download the annual report and read the Chairman's Letter. This is what the first 2 paragraphs say:

The Abercrombie & Fitch brand has worked hard to achieve its high standards by staying focused on its core customer, the 18 to 22 year old, and by exemplifying East Coast traditions and an Ivy League heritage. Ever since, we have reinforced its brand attributes, and today, Abercrombie & Fitch is better positioned then it has ever been. We have successfully applied our strategy to our other brands as well.

At Hollister, while its iconic status is not yet that of Abercrombie & Fitch, its logo and brand identity are commonplace in high schools across the United States, and is now sought after internationally. The unique understanding of building iconic brands, our competitive advantage, is what differentiates us from the competition and will continue to deliver benefits as we manage our existing brands and launch new businesses.

Posted by: Bryan | Apr 25, 2008 11:48:14 AM

14. James,
    You are a most stupid a**hole, not to see the reality of this situation.They,can't use the n-word,have you brainwashed.If you think the USA is not racist you are a biggest fool that you think yourself to be.Grow up and come back to reality.

Posted by: Oscar | Apr 25, 2008 3:34:15 PM

15. Oscar,

Aside from being a racist, you are utterly incoherent. Learn to put two thoughts together and then we can talk.

Kisses

Posted by: James | Apr 25, 2008 4:03:56 PM

16. James,

you have a good weekend. You understood faster than most of us did. I actually felt sympathy for him--him being a gay senior. Then, I realized, if he's like this now, then just imagine what he was like 50 years ago.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 25, 2008 4:22:06 PM

17. Derrick,

You are sweet. I try to be respectful of my elders (being an old head myself....grin), but when they spout racist nonsense like Ms. Oscar, then there is no need to hide behind respect.

Be well.

peace

Posted by: James | Apr 25, 2008 8:18:08 PM

18. A&F SUX! ANYTIME I SEE A GUY IN THEIR SHIT I IMMEDIATELY THINK RACIST WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE GUY. THAT WHOLE BRUCE WEBER THE WORLD IS FULL OF WHITE FRAT GUYS WHO GET DRUNK ON WEEKEND CAMPING TRIPS IN THE ADIRIONDACS AND STRIP OFF THEIR A&F CLOTHES AND LAY ON TOP OF EACH OTHER PERVY EUGENICS IS A SCIENCE NAMBLA IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK GUYS CRAP IS SO TIRED.

YEP, THATS SOME GREAT BRANDING.

Posted by: dw314 | Apr 26, 2008 5:13:59 AM