Comments

1. virgoboy says

I’m no scientist but, it looks to me like a cloudy day and there was some sunlight reflecting off of moisture in the atmosphere. I see things like that in the Winter, when there is a storm about a day or so away but not that large… just call me Dana Scully, here.

2. Matt says

Are you all dense? This is OBVIOUSLY god’s way of telling everyone that the earthquake was punishment for China’s extreme tolerance of the homosexual lifestyle.

3. dezboy says

Well China does have the most polluted air on the planet. I’m surprised they don’t see even weirder s**t than that up there. Great place to have the Olympics though.

4. Matthew says

There are no cirrus clouds in that sky, ergo no rainbow cloud. Read your own link! I vote for earthquake lights.

5. Chad says

Duh, it’s obvious that it’s cause the olympics are in China this year.

Obviously it’s some PR stunt or something. The Chinese invented fireworks. Looks like they’ve invented something new ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Benny Lava says

This is clearly caused by cirrus clouds, DEZBOY. Given the bright sky conditions and the fact that this video was taken by a cell phone, I’m not at all surprised that you cannot see the cirrus clouds clearly.

In fact some cirrus clouds can’t be seen at all. They are called “subvisible cirrus”. You could look it up. I’m an atmospheric scientist, and I study clouds like these.

7. says

Rogue canine methane gas cloud perpetuated by the production of poisonous potables passed by pissed pups.

8. SHARON says

Like Jordy says, CHEMTRAILS, HAARP , GEONEERING, THE WEATHER.
    I ALSO HAVE THIS TYPE OF COLORS OVER MY HOUSE, & IT WAS A CLEAR DAY.
    ITS THE NANO PARTICLES, REFLECTIONS, THE PARTICLES WE BREATHE