VMan/Ford Models Modeling Contest Winner Announced

Vman3

This is AJ, above. And Adam, below.

Vman4

related modeling poses
Finalists Announced for VMan/Ford Models Model Search [tr]
Karl Lagerfeld Worships Model Brad Kroenig in New York [tr]
David Gandy the New Dolce & Gabbana Briefs Dandy [tr]
Kerry Degman and Oraine Barrett Steam Up Out’s Hot Issue [tr]
The Eyes Have it [tr]

Comments

1. rudy says

Proving that with the right lighting and makeup even the blankest of canvases can take a good photograph. The anti-thesis of what I find attractive but I am not in the target demographic, thankfully. They may grow into interesting faces but right now they remain mere potential.

2. FizziekruntNT says

Rudy, that’s because we like character, isn’t it? These lads, while pretty, are like watching adolescent boys discover themselves. Kudos to Hedi for replaying the rediscovered ideals of the 30s (Germany), 40s, and 50s (America) all twisted together to look like the already retreaded (perhaps retarded) 80s. Guess which one’s which.

Barry, spot on. What a riot.

3. SPOT says

Geez, jealous much? They’re hot. It’s ok to be hot. They may not be my particular type, but for all these people so confused, or “just can’t see it” types, grow up.

And spare me the “I look for character” types. Please, if any one of these twinkies came on to you, you’d be making for the nearest dark alley like a conservative looking for a, well, dark alley.

4. Sean says

While not striking, Petey definitely calls back to a young Johnny Depp. Which was probably hot when Johnny Depp was young. Making a comeback? Perhaps.

5. Henry Holland says

Um, NO. I don’t find them attractive in the slightest, because, you know, we don’t all find the same things attractive. I like 40-60 year old guys who look like they work in a bank, so these twinks do nothing for me.

6. Brett says

Where is Leni Riefenstall (sp?) and that Dr. Mengele fellow when we need them. That last model looks like a cross between Adolf’s hitleryouth wet dream and a 50’s screen punk in a Brando motorcycle flick.