Comments

1. Chas says

Damn, the video’s been taken down!

Am I the only one who would suck Jon Stewart’s balls out through his shaft, considerable gut and all? I’ve always found him irresistable for some reason. Maybe it’s my “Jew Thing” (I’ve been disproportionately attracted to Jewish guys since god knows when, not exactly sure why).

2. Mike in the Tundra says

“Maybe it’s my “Jew Thing” (I’ve been disproportionately attracted to Jewish guys since god knows when, not exactly sure why).”

Perhaps you want to see if you can make them say, “Oh my G_d!!!”

3. Josh says

The link is down here, but available (probably just for today) on the Comedy Central website. Good stuff! It kind of makes me hope that with his huge audience we will actually have a chance of defeating the amendment in November.

4. Morne says

I LOVE the daily show – but was a little upset by this clip. Yes its funny, but it implies that bi-national gay couples have the same rights now. They certainly do not, Ive been in a bi-national partnership for over 8 years and its been a huge struggle, because we do not have the option to sponsor. People constantly ask “why dont you just go get married in Massachusets?” even gay folks do not realize the implications

M

5. Chas says

“Perhaps you want to see if you can make them say, ‘Oh my G_d!!!'”

I want to make men of all races, colors, creeds, and orientations say that, MIKE ;p

Maybe I was one of the Chosen People in another life? That would explain my boss Jewdar. If I’m super attracted to a guy there’s a very strong chance he’s either a practicing Jew or was one at some point in his life. It’s a gift.

6. Landon Bryce says

Morne:

I had the same disappointed reaction. It was heightened by an unrealistic hope that the punchline of the sketch would prove to be the truth: that even gays who can marry in the USA do not have the important federal benefits like immigration rights for spouses. I hope that you will write into the show and explain your situation. Do it in a funny, likable way- maybe they’ll put you on the show!

7. fuckhulu says

I fucking hate hulu … I just want to see the fucking post. Some fucking executive probably thought hulu was a good fucking idea. Sort of like using the same two fucking words over and over and over.

8. says

Canada to the rescue . .again!!

I have added a link (below) to “Stewart riffs on California’s same-sex marriages”

Jon Stewart on California’s Same-Sex Marriages

Credit to the post below goes to :
    by: Morne | Jun 18, 2008 2:29:43 PM

“Yes its funny, but it implies that bi- national gay couples have the same
    rights now. They certainly do not. . .”