Brazil | Carlos Freire | Fashion Men | Magazines | News

Afternoon Delight: Carlos Freire

Freire

Made in Brazil has a juicy preview of the new issue of Brazilian magazine Junior featuring model Carlos Freire.

Comments

1. That is some hardcore purdy. Thanks Andy.

Posted by: Marco | Jul 24, 2008 2:02:42 PM

2. Careful, you're gonna give Derrick a heart attack! ;)

Posted by: crispy | Jul 24, 2008 2:02:53 PM

3. Oh my god those lips! I mean nipples! I mean everything...

Posted by: Shabaka | Jul 24, 2008 2:07:24 PM

4. CRISPY,

y'all know me too well...I wonder how? No, I don't know the meaning of "narcissistic blog bitch"-- so don't even try it.

I've been gazing at that boy on and off for about 15 minutes now. All Brazilian men are beautiful...wish we could see more of them from Bahia.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 24, 2008 2:10:34 PM

5. What the hell is he supposed to be covered in? Baby poop?

Posted by: scientitian | Jul 24, 2008 2:25:35 PM

6. I want it all, i want it now. Every part!!!!!

Posted by: GEOFF | Jul 24, 2008 2:58:14 PM

7. as an American born kid of Brazilian parents, its nice to know that so many people in this world consider Brazilians handsome, sexy beautiful, etc. But like all stereotypes, not true.

My baby sister (who ironically does fill the stereotype about gorgeous Brazilian babes, think Bianca Jagger 1972 ) recently went back to Brazil and was sooooo disappointed when the only hot guys she found we're at gay bars and the famous gay beach in Ipanema. Which in her case is not so bad since she's one of the worlds biggest fag hags, but still a girls got to get laid some times. Straight Brazilian men, in her opinion... blah.

BTW: me on the other hand... having the stereotypical outgoing friendly brazilian personality and the big brazilian dick, i'm an average Joe, or should i say "Joao".

Posted by: Scrufff | Jul 24, 2008 3:36:54 PM

8. as an American born kid of Brazilian parents, its nice to know that so many people in this world consider Brazilians handsome, sexy beautiful, etc. But like all stereotypes, not true.

Posted by: Scrufff | Jul 24, 2008 3:38:29 PM

9. I'd hit it - after he hits the showaz and cleans off that strange looking goo.

Aw, hell, hand me a sponge!

Posted by: banjiboi | Jul 24, 2008 4:00:59 PM

10. Wait! Wait a minute, SCRUFF! Don't go no where!

As I've told folks on this blog hundreds of times: I am not a size queen....but your last sentence (in your comment) is so informative about the special qualities of men folk in Brazil. Very educational.

I'm flyin' down to Rio to do the Carioca (Rogers and Astair--you have love old Hollywood movies to remember).

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 24, 2008 4:22:10 PM

11. I don't know what that is all over him, but I'll just hope/pretend that it's lick-able. :)

Posted by: kev | Jul 24, 2008 6:36:41 PM