Alexandre Despatie | Canada | News | Olympics | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Alexandre Despatie: A Prelude to Beijing

Despatie_hottie_1

Last week I posted the cover of L'Actualite magazine featuring our favorite French Canadian diver Alexandre Despatie. Now, here are shots from the inside. Enjoy.

One more, AFTER THE JUMP...

Despatie_hottie_2

Also...
Australia's Gay Olympian Matthew Mitcham Happy to Be Out [tr]
Australian Olympic Diver Matthew Mitcham: I'm Gay [tr]

Comments

1. Oh my!

Posted by: Michael W. | Jul 21, 2008 4:47:55 PM

2. Oh holy night he is a WHOLE NEW KIND OF MAN.

Dang.

DANG.

Posted by: thin mint | Jul 21, 2008 4:49:42 PM

3. Yes, picked this up yesterday along with the Sunday NYT.

That photo is going up on the fridge (next to the Tom Ford spread). Such a smoldering hot bundle of Québécois sexiness!

Posted by: Kevinvt | Jul 21, 2008 4:51:14 PM

4. Mais oui but he is an extraordinarily good-looking homme. Win gold, Alexandre!

Posted by: michael | Jul 21, 2008 5:00:15 PM

5. ♪ oh canada, terre des gars très beaux! ♫

translation of the caption: INSIDE DESPATIE'S HEAD. to maximise his chances of winning, he will concentrate on the 3m. diving board. what will he be thinking about before, during and after his dives?

Posted by: raphinou | Jul 21, 2008 5:05:51 PM

6. such tiny little nipples :)

Posted by: SexyBack | Jul 21, 2008 5:18:45 PM

7. @ sexyback: They're not tiny, they're bite-sized! :)

Posted by: Michael W. | Jul 21, 2008 5:50:35 PM

8. Man, all this diver talk lately has been remindng me of a friend from high school and college. He was straight and had the best body I've ever seen on a man (in person, that is), and was in competitions to go to the Olympics for diving (came in fourth in the final rounds, or something). He used to say things like, "Paul, I love and trust you so much as a friend that I would sleep next to you naked and know that I wouldn't have to worry about you trying to do anything."

No wonder my mind has been so fucked over from "straight" boys. The same shit continues to this day.

Posted by: Paul Re | Jul 21, 2008 6:42:31 PM

9. Wow... he was pretty before but he's turning into a fine looking man.

Posted by: Greg | Jul 21, 2008 7:33:37 PM

10. SEX-ON-A-STICK!

Posted by: John | Jul 21, 2008 9:24:52 PM

11. is he gay or str8? single or taken?

Posted by: caelus | Jul 22, 2008 3:37:51 AM

12. Oh dear! Please post more of him (as they are made available) as I won't be able (i.e., I refuse) to watch the Olympics thanks to their being held in Communist and Cruel China.

Posted by: Timothy | Jul 22, 2008 7:21:59 AM

13. Call me a traitor, but I may suddenly start cheering for Canada -- at least in the diving competition! Thanks for sharing the love (lust?).

Posted by: GayListDaily.com | Jul 22, 2008 8:18:38 AM

14. Call me a traitor, but I may suddenly start cheering for Canada -- at least in the diving competition! Thanks for sharing the love (lust?).

Posted by: GayListDaily.com | Jul 22, 2008 8:21:18 AM

15. Oh Alexandre, pourquoi? POURQUOI?? **passed out on keyboard**

Posted by: Shabaka | Jul 22, 2008 12:09:55 PM

16. HOT!!! Damn!

Posted by: kyle | Jul 22, 2008 12:21:43 PM

17. The shoot was done in between electric storm on Ile Ste Helene in Montreal.
    I know because I work with Jean-François (the photographer) these days for our network campaign.
    With Mamiya 645 and P45+ back for all the photographers out there.
    Michel

Posted by: michel Filion | Jul 22, 2008 12:24:23 PM

18. John... Alex is straight and he is a great kid!

Michel

Posted by: michel Filion | Jul 22, 2008 12:25:35 PM

19. John... Alex is straight and he is a great kid!

Michel

Posted by: michel Filion | Jul 22, 2008 12:27:12 PM

20. You only care about him because the size of his Speedo bulge sent ripples through the gay blogosphere. If there was a pea there, it would be another story

Posted by: Jimbo | Jul 23, 2008 5:12:17 AM

21. You only care about him because the size of his Speedo bulge sent ripples through the gay blogosphere. If there was a pea there, it would be another story

Posted by: Jimbo | Jul 23, 2008 5:12:36 AM