Comments

1. says

Yes, picked this up yesterday along with the Sunday NYT.

That photo is going up on the fridge (next to the Tom Ford spread). Such a smoldering hot bundle of Québécois sexiness!

2. raphinou says

♪ oh canada, terre des gars très beaux! ♫

translation of the caption: INSIDE DESPATIE’S HEAD. to maximise his chances of winning, he will concentrate on the 3m. diving board. what will he be thinking about before, during and after his dives?

3. Paul Re says

Man, all this diver talk lately has been remindng me of a friend from high school and college. He was straight and had the best body I’ve ever seen on a man (in person, that is), and was in competitions to go to the Olympics for diving (came in fourth in the final rounds, or something). He used to say things like, “Paul, I love and trust you so much as a friend that I would sleep next to you naked and know that I wouldn’t have to worry about you trying to do anything.”

No wonder my mind has been so fucked over from “straight” boys. The same shit continues to this day.

4. says

Oh dear! Please post more of him (as they are made available) as I won’t be able (i.e., I refuse) to watch the Olympics thanks to their being held in Communist and Cruel China.

5. michel Filion says

The shoot was done in between electric storm on Ile Ste Helene in Montreal.
    I know because I work with Jean-François (the photographer) these days for our network campaign.
    With Mamiya 645 and P45+ back for all the photographers out there.
    Michel

6. Jimbo says

You only care about him because the size of his Speedo bulge sent ripples through the gay blogosphere. If there was a pea there, it would be another story

7. Jimbo says