Chace Crawford | Ed Westwick | Gossip Girl | News

Chace Crawford And Ed Westwick Move as One

Ed_chace

Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford are apparently still thick as thieves.

NYDN Rush & Molloy reports: Gossip Girl co-stars, roommates and friends Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick are still thisclose. The twosome showed up at a recent show by Brit popsters The Ting Tings, and a spy says 'they were never more than a foot apart. It was freaky. If one moved two feet to the left, so did the other.' The duo also chose to ignore the hordes of flirty girls trying to get their attention, says our spy: 'They were only interested in each other.'"

Of course, when presented with the gay insinuation in late June, a publicist issued this statement: "These endless rumors are absolutely untrue".

But apparently one thing is true about the rumors. They are endless.

Comments

1. Hmm... I sort of wish they were gay. They'd be a pretty hot couple.

Posted by: julian. | Jul 29, 2008 5:10:04 PM

2. But were the two of them seen stealing beers from an after hours gay bar in Charlottesville? THEN the universe would be aligned . . .

Posted by: jno | Jul 29, 2008 5:14:49 PM

3. Now if only these two were caught stealing beers from an after hours bar in Charlottesville, VA. THEN the Universe would be aligned . . .

Posted by: jno | Jul 29, 2008 5:19:27 PM

4. are they roomates as Rock Hudson and other guy were rommates?

Posted by: goldend | Jul 29, 2008 6:01:54 PM

5. My life would be so much better if they were gay. We need more talentless beauties to idolize. Please, next time give us shirtless pictures showcasing their slim, hairless (or slightly hairy) bodies.

Posted by: Messiah | Jul 29, 2008 6:19:46 PM

6. What makes anyone think they're NOT gay?

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 29, 2008 6:31:35 PM

7. who gives a shit?

Posted by: Marc | Jul 29, 2008 7:11:00 PM

8. In the words of Margaret Cho - Queen. Please!

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jul 29, 2008 7:35:19 PM

9. WHO?

furthermore...who cares?

Posted by: Tex... | Jul 29, 2008 7:35:23 PM

10. Their show is such a non-event, I'm not too sure why we really care...
    BUT, whether or not they are 'gay together', we don't really know unless they say...
    However, Chace - the blond one - has a major case of gayface, and the brown-haired one isn't far behind in those stakes!

Posted by: Paulie in syd | Jul 29, 2008 7:36:54 PM

11. Ok so the "clues" are pretty lame. They were probably really messed up, I know I stick with my friends pretty tight if I'm on the drink. And they're "stars," of course their gonna avoid the 40 pre-teen girls screaming at them.

Doesn't mean I don't think it could be true but this is hardly evidence.

Posted by: Joe Mama | Jul 29, 2008 7:59:42 PM

12. Yes, they are roommates. (I'm not kidding, they honestly are.)

Posted by: what | Jul 29, 2008 8:15:43 PM

13. Another explanation, I suppose, could be that previous to their current show, neither one was well known. Now, with the onslaught of attention, they probably don't know how to handle it yet, so they're clinging to each other due to shell shock.

I prefer the "they're dating" rumor, though.

Posted by: Ray | Jul 29, 2008 9:01:51 PM

14. The gay rumor echoing through the gossip columns and blogosphere is manufactured to drive the buzz about their show. Isn't it an obvious PR ploy? Nowaday two pretty (gay is irrevelant as long as they are young and pretty) boys in love will make half of teen girl population swoon and the other half try harder to turn them straight.

Posted by: kc | Jul 29, 2008 9:24:17 PM

15. "thisclose" ha ha! That's cute!

Posted by: anon | Jul 29, 2008 9:53:27 PM

16. P.S. I saw Ed Westwick at George Michael's 7/21 show at Madison Square Garden. How many 21-year old straight guys are into George Michael? (in fact, how many 21-year old straight guys even know who George Michael is?)

Posted by: OCTAVIA LAMBERTIS | Jul 29, 2008 10:59:05 PM

17. @Octavia - Ed Westwick is a Brit. He's pretty much guaranteed to know who George Michael is, even if he wasn't around when Wham! was heh. Oh shit. Now I feel old.

Posted by: onephatcow | Jul 30, 2008 2:39:23 AM

18. haha people ask why do we care? well i think its slightyly entertaining and interesting..but if you dont see why u should care..dont take the time to comment and move on..

Posted by: Dusty | Jul 30, 2008 7:54:16 AM

19. @OnePhatCow - I'm well aware that George Michael is still a big superstar outside the U.S., but I still don't think 21-year old straight Britboys are jumping up & down at his shows...

Posted by: Octavia Lambertis | Jul 30, 2008 9:19:03 PM

20. "21-year old straight Britboys" is an oxymoron if u ask me...

About these two...I could never understand the appeal of soap opera hairless twinks, but since ANDY insists on mentioning in every other post who's allegedly smitten by who, I will just say MEH to both of'em...Give me juicy rumors about Joshua Morrow of Y&R and my day is set!

Posted by: Shabaka | Jul 30, 2008 10:58:13 PM

21. "21-year old straight Britboys" is an oxymoron if u ask me...

Posted by: Shabaka | Jul 30, 2008 10:59:09 PM

22. dream threesome - chace crawford, chris evans, zac efron...

Posted by: bading | Jul 31, 2008 6:01:01 AM