Food and Drink | News

BigGayDeal.com

Burger King Employee Has Bath His Way

Bkbath

Xenia, Ohio Burger King employee Timothy Tackett, aka 'Mr.UNST@BL3', was fired after filming himself taking a bath on the job and then posting it to YouTube:

Bath_2"'My first thought was oh my God,' Mark McDonnell, the Greene County health commissioner, tells WDTN-TV. He sent inspectors to look for violations at the restaurant. 'Any bacteria on his skin could have been deposited giving people food poisoning,' McDonnell explains to WHIO-TV. The fast-food chain fired everyone who appeared in the video. 'We have sanitized the sink and have disposed of all other kitchen tools and utensils that were used during the incident,' Burger King spokeswoman Denise Wilson says in a statement to WDTN-TV. 'We have also taken appropriate corrective action on the employees that were involved in this video.'"

Says Tackett in the video: "I may not have a shower in my house, but I manage to get clean somehow."

No doubt the remaining employees were sad their jobs had returned to the old, drab pre-Tackett days.

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. could we get a little chlorine for the gene pool, please...

Posted by: invisiboy | Aug 13, 2008 11:03:50 AM

2. I don't even know what to say about this...

Posted by: JP | Aug 13, 2008 11:08:28 AM

3. It's not the bacteria I would be worried about, it's that giant spider on top of head that scares me.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Aug 13, 2008 11:09:37 AM

4. Oh-kay!

Thank you, You Tube! I wonder how long it will take for idiots not really caring about their food service jobs to copy-cat this bozo for their 15 minutes of fame?

Posted by: Rad | Aug 13, 2008 11:11:25 AM

5. Classy.

Posted by: JJ | Aug 13, 2008 11:15:24 AM

6. Well, that explains that funny taste in my Whopper . . . .

Posted by: phredd! | Aug 13, 2008 11:16:27 AM

7. Why wasn't he publicly horse-whipped in front of Burger King? This is ridiculous. What is happening to America?

Posted by: Tim | Aug 13, 2008 11:18:09 AM

8. Yikes! Reminds of a story I overheard the other day on the bus... Two convenience store workers talking about another worker who soaks her feet in the tub used to mix up muffins. Nice.

Posted by: Jeff | Aug 13, 2008 11:25:32 AM

9. Wow, who would expect such behavior from someone who works at Burger King? Ummm...I guess anyone who's ever been in one.

Again, this is the least of your worries when you eat out. It's the stuff that restaurant employees do OFF camera that should concern you.

I hope he also got a new haircut for his birthday, btw. The spider on your head look is so overdone.

Posted by: paul | Aug 13, 2008 11:29:12 AM

10. America's got talent!

Posted by: Rad | Aug 13, 2008 11:36:09 AM

11. I'd be more interested in this if it was the hot wrestler from the other day. This guy's on the scary side--appearance-wise, mentally, everything.

Glad the only fast food places I eat (maybe 2-3 times a year) are McDonald's and Jack In The Box.

Posted by: Dback | Aug 13, 2008 11:36:33 AM

12. Apparently, at Burger King, where everything is served on paper and is disposable, the oil is changed once per day in the fryers and everything sits under tepid heat lamps for hours, the use of soap is considered unsanitary! Do they ban hand washing too? Too bad Supersize Me never went behind the scenes to see how the stuff is "cooked".

Posted by: anon | Aug 13, 2008 11:44:28 AM

13. unbelievable how the manager, counting the cash register drawer, is clearly unaffected by the incident.

Posted by: Travis | Aug 13, 2008 11:45:34 AM

14. OMG, that's fucking HILARIOUS!

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 13, 2008 11:46:34 AM

15. I kind of love him

Posted by: Happy Birthday | Aug 13, 2008 11:54:08 AM

16. There's something kind of hot about him.

I'd like to spank his ass with a spatula!

Posted by: Tralfaz | Aug 13, 2008 12:05:39 PM

17. I think it pretty funny 'cept I can't imagine taking my clothes off in a restaurant kitchen- they are such greasy smelly nasty places. The dude is kinda cute. The spider is scary.

Posted by: Jersey | Aug 13, 2008 12:16:21 PM

18. He'd be cute if not for that shit on his head.

Posted by: Nick | Aug 13, 2008 12:48:05 PM

19. seriously, what a bunch of fusspots. it is SO funny. not to make a mountain, but the real problem with america is the hysteria-climate that allows people to villify restaurant tub bathers and be blase about actual problems.

Posted by: brad | Aug 13, 2008 12:49:03 PM

20. Timothy Tackett is America's new hero.

Posted by: Tintin Malfoy | Aug 13, 2008 12:58:54 PM

21. i may be old and square, but i'm still kinky and gay. i thought he was goofy, cute, and all squeaky clean like that, pretty hot. gotta love a little dude that can fit in a double sink. i kinda wish he had at least given us a little bit of a butt shot...

and i like that spatula idea ...

i am more concerned by the e coli in the meat and vegetables than what he left in the sink.

i can't wait to see him do the talk show circuit. ELLEN, are you listening?

Posted by: jack | Aug 13, 2008 1:25:34 PM

22. Awesome! Dumb and cute. Just how I like 'em! Seriously what's the big deal? It's only concerning if you actually eat at BK. Other wise, it's pretty funny!

Posted by: Mr. E | Aug 13, 2008 2:30:30 PM

23. I never thought I'd see the day when "Restaurant Tub Bathers" would actually be a sub-culture category.

That's some special sauce he's making.

Fast food, always a crap shoot. Ahem.

Posted by: johnny | Aug 13, 2008 3:07:47 PM

24. Heh heh...reminds me of Rik Mayall from The Young Ones...

Posted by: Michael W. | Aug 13, 2008 3:41:56 PM