Emile Hirsch | Film | I'm Not Gay | Kick Gurry | News

BigGayDeal.com

Emile Hirsch Explains 'Gay' Moment with Fellow Actor

Hirsch_gurry

Emile Hirsch says he was just engaging in some non-gay work-out action when he was caught in a strange-looking situation with his Speed Racer co-star Kick Gurry, and now he's been prompted to explain it:

"Me and Kick were in the trailer hanging out. Kick was sitting back with his hands behind his head and I was doing push ups. It was hot so I peeled my driver's suit down a bit, and then Eric, the wonderfully gay production assistant, walked in. I jumped up really quick, but I was out of breath. Eric slammed the door shut. We went to Eric later and tried to explain. He was like, 'Shhhhh. I will never tell.'"

Hirsch is set to star this fall as gay activist Cleve Jones in Gus van Sant's biopic Milk.

Previously
Emile Hirsch Gets Wetter for David LaChapelle [tr]
Emile Hirsch Strips Down for David LaChapelle in Hawaii [tr]
Milk in Action on Castro Street [tr]
Emile Hirsch, Josh Brolin, James Franco Sign on to Milk Film [tr]

Comments

1. Just like the scene from American Beauty, only this time no one got killed.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Aug 4, 2008 9:43:01 AM

2. Oh, that crazy Kick! Spit or swallow?

Posted by: John in Manhattan | Aug 4, 2008 9:43:47 AM

3. This kind of crap reporting is what will be responsible for the downfall of western civilization... This isn't a story. I wish Hirsch had the good sense to not respond to this crap.

If I found out who the P.A. is, I'll tell my friends about him. He'll never work on one of my shows.

Posted by: David B. | Aug 4, 2008 9:54:20 AM

4. yeah because this type of reporting is far worse than Wimpy Bush's war and terrorists killing thousands with airplanes.

ooooooooh, and he'll never work on one of YOUR shows. BFD.

Posted by: dc-20008 | Aug 4, 2008 9:58:18 AM

5. I'm assuming he was naked while doing push-ups?

Posted by: anon | Aug 4, 2008 10:11:10 AM

6. David B.: Where does it say that the PA outed them? Since you're so concerned with quality journalism, surely you read the post carefully enough to realize that it was Emile Hirsch relating the event. Also, do you really read BLOGS for your news?

Seems to me that Eric the PA should be rewarded for his discretion and keeping his word.

Posted by: Mark | Aug 4, 2008 10:12:25 AM

7. Emile is so damned adorable!

Darling you can do naked push-ups at my place anytime you want!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 4, 2008 10:29:35 AM

8. this is so exciting. I love this.

It is so hot I can't wear my full outfit, but I'll still do push-ups on the trailer floor while you just sit back and relax.

Posted by: Dan B | Aug 4, 2008 10:56:44 AM

9. @ DAN B

Tee-hee.

Posted by: banjiboi | Aug 4, 2008 11:14:06 AM

10. I wonder if the trailer action is better than the movie

Posted by: Greg2 | Aug 4, 2008 11:21:13 AM

11. If he did nothing - why have to explain anything,why the story..and who cares anyways?

Posted by: Disgusted American | Aug 4, 2008 11:47:05 AM

12. i heard him tell this story on one of the late-nite talk shows back when he was promoting Speed Racer. it was meant as an amusing anecdote, nothing else. the PA did nothing wrong other than misconstrue the sitch.

@DAVID B,
    quit being a dick.

Posted by: nic | Aug 4, 2008 12:07:39 PM

13. my poor Emile,
    no need to get defensive,
    whatever the truth is,
    it doesn't change the fact that he's an incredible actor.
    must see:
    'the mudge boy'

Posted by: Jesse | Aug 4, 2008 1:29:22 PM

14. Why bother to explain? I don't care.

Posted by: mike | Aug 10, 2008 12:36:08 PM

15. i agree 110% with "NIC"

Posted by: HAVInfUN_wiTfUnbOys-IsfUUn | Feb 1, 2009 7:37:26 PM

16. Guys he is gay look at all the films he has done were he is a gay lead I mean one movie fine but five now don't tell me something isn't going on.

Posted by: John Henry | Aug 24, 2013 10:50:25 PM