Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

“I was very aware of James Dean.”

No, kidding, cutie. You’ve appropriated all his mannerisms and facial expressions, but I like it…he’s cute.

His mother’s Jewish, then he’s Jewish. It’s God’s Will! That’s what I tried to explain about them damn Gabor sisters a few months ago on this blog. But some anti-Semite bitch challenged me.

2. Dback says

He’s done little or nothing for me for years, and now all of sudden, WHAM! I’m not sure I’ve ever really seen him smile before–it’s very becoming. (And if you’ve never seen his performance as James Dean, rent it immediately–he’s uncanny.)

Jake and Heath tried to handle the media questions with as much class as possible, but the relentless harping by know-nothings on questions like “So, how difficult was it to kiss a guy?” were just wearying–all the “Milk” guys will find that out soon enough. Like playing gay is INFINITELY more difficult/traumatic than acting any other role, including the sociopathic Green Goblin Jr. and trying to kill one’s friends.

3. Bob R says

He’s simply adorable. Exceptionally handsome, very articulate and no dummy. I must admit to being a very big fan and hope he’s extremely successful. I also hope that he is never ruined by his success. Beautiful guy.

4. FFS says

WTF FAGGOTS HE IS STRAIGHT

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT HOMO’S JUST WANT STRAIGHT GUYS, AND THEY’RE PERVERTED FUCKS!

THIS IS WHY STR8’S HATE QUEERS, CUZ THEY DON’T WANT OTHER GUYS THINKING ABOUT BURGLING THEIR TURDS. FFS U LOT OUGHTA BE STRUNG UP AND SHOT, and yes i AM gay but i know my fucking limits. ugh you lot make me sick to my sick to my stomach

5. gay as life says

And FFS, lots of straight guys lust after lesbians. It doesn’t make them “perverted fucks”. They’re just aesthetically attracted to good looking people.

I don’t care if Franco is straight or gay, I’m still going to find him hot.

You really need to chill.

6. kybarsfang says

I’m surprised at how inarticulate he is. I know ad-lib can be daunting, but it seemed like his brain was a bit sluggish that day.

I’m glad I got to see that side of him, though. It makes him more human, and I still think he rocks. :)

7. nic says

i knew there would be some fucktard bitching about gays lusting over “str8″ guys.

FFS, eat shit and die. do you know for a fact that any of these celebs are totally str8?

as for mr franco, i would like to taste him ALL over — every nook, cranny and bulbous area.

8. Joseph says

Excuse me, but how does a religion “pass down” from a mother and not from a father? That is the most non-sensical thing ever imagined. Yeah, ok, I inherited my passion for worshiping Kate Winslet from my father’s side of family. Unbelievable! It’s absolutely incredible to me that people still believe such junk.

9. dave says

Joseph hon, it’s Jewish religious “law” or tradition – if your mother is a Jew, you are. It’s not just a religion, it’s an ethnic group. I suppose this grew out of the diaspora of Jews throughout the world in the last 2000 years.

On the other hand, there is no overarching Jewish Authority – no Jewish Pope – so it depends on each individual to decide who they believe themselves to be.